Need More Info I can't play on non-xbox servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

ochopintre

Recruit
Summary: I'm able to play only Xbox servers except any other also other servers don't show up in my server list I can't meet my Steam friends as well I'm PC version of Xbox player.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:GTX 1070 TI
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:Ryzen 7 1700
RAM:16 GB
Motherboard:B450
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Kingston fury SSD

LOL. The solution to the issue is that Taleworlds release 1.2.8. to xbox and microsoft store. They have not. So there is no fix.
I think they might release the new update soon bc both steam and xbox got 1.2.7 quickly but xbox got it like 4 days later bc of microsoft security checks but by then pc got 1.2.8 which im pretty sure is just a patch

I think they might release the new update soon bc both steam and xbox got 1.2.7 quickly but xbox got it like 4 days later bc of microsoft security checks but by then pc got 1.2.8 which im pretty sure is just a patch
tbh xbox is damn sucks another problem i have is name change so i'm trying to refund my money.

Summary: I'm able to play only Xbox servers except any other also other servers don't show up in my server list I can't meet my Steam friends as well I'm PC version of Xbox player.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:GTX 1070 TI
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:Ryzen 7 1700
RAM:16 GB
Motherboard:B450
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Kingston fury SSD
If you’re PC and want to play with Steam players download Steam. You shouldn’t keep 20-30 players from playing with their friends because you’re to cheap to buy such a top class game. It’s not even that expensive. Grow up!

Back
Top Bottom