[University] - Minimods & Guides & Strategies

Users who are viewing this thread

I haven't join any army, and keep a low social class so I needn't to pay for the rented house. I want to be a secret rich :cool: in first 3 months so I aim to buy more average houses and rent them out. I find the profits of any establishment can't be compared with house renting (6000 Francs per week, 5 weeks to get the cost back).
Now I live in Dresden, a peaceful city where I keep a house for myself, and convenient to pay visit to the whole Europe. With the crowed cities and villages around, I get enough timber, iron, and markets to sold my products (monopoly store for professional 1740 muskets and brown bess! )and get more chance to meet NPCs.
I have heard the news that Warszawa have been independent from Prussia. Maybe I'll join them later. For Chopin (who has not born yet)!

Hi Quintillius, I'm back. I've once met a crash and had to end my pacifist heroine reluctantly :roll:.
This time I was a rebel British Royal Army officer who occupied Bruges for herself, really contemptible :cool:.
But I soon found that in my faction-the Bruges Commune-no one wanted to join my army, and so were other friendlly foreign villages-which used to encourage their lads following me (just no option at the warrant officer in boulevard or village head), except a few mercenaries in tavern. :???:
Do I need to wait for a few days till people finally accept me, or I just can't have more loyal soldiers once declare independence? Or should I build some special constructions?

So you own Brugges? This is the condition if you want to hire various troops from the Warrant's Officer:

Code:
(party_slot_eq, "$current_town", slot_town_lord, "trp_player"),

You should be able to hire troops when speaking with the Warrant's Officer in brugges.

My grand guide teaches you how to use formations :smile:.
Do you mind me asking how far you made it in your grand guide?

Also

I just started playing a few days ago. This just blew me away. I wish I discovered this years ago. This is an amazing work. I was even talking to my wife about what an astonishing job you did. You 100% deserve to be paid staff.

All I can do is tell you how happy this game is making me, how immersive it is and how talented you are. I am extremely grateful.

Back
Top Bottom