United_PW4_Roleplay Administrator Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.
Arn_De_Gothia, i don't have any other in game profile.

2: What is your nationality?
Spanish and Portuguese but i currently live in England i am fluent with English.

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.
i know 3 languages fluently i know Portuguese English and Spanish fluently also a bit of Russian french and German i think this is very useful as many foreign people are joining this server everyday i think they would feel more comfortable if they spoke to me in their own language i also have a team speak channel if you want to borrow it.

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so? I have been playing PWMOD for quite a while i love roleplay and always play by the rules i always try and help people on global chat and i feel like i would be a good admin I will always be on PW on my spare times and i think i could be very useful.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s).
I play a game called counter strike source and i have been admin i always try and be fair and i know it is hard sometimes to cope with so many people but tell me the date time and i will be there. it is different from this but it is also being admin as you also need to sort people's problems out.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.
i spend most o my spare time on PW i really love it i have done 600 hours My account name is: Arn the Knight Templar.

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.
Yes i feel as if the administration team need an extra hand and i would spend most of my time making sure everyone is good and alright with their game i will help as much as i could. i would respond to as many  complains as i could i would do a good job.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase? i would follow the rules as i think it is important because they are there for something, people should respect them as they agree to play in this server i will always go with justice.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? i have hosted events  on mount and blade on Napoleonic wars such as Line battles and sieges.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why? Administration can be difficult as there are so many players but i know what i am facing and i accept anything that administrating brings towards me.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one? i am a relaxed person, i don't think i would do the wrong thing, i have been leader before and i know what it's like i have some experience so i am capable of doing my job i am enabled to do such a thing i always try and help people and the admins as i know they are very stressed.
I am here to help people so if the job is boring i won't mind.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so? I am a mature person as i take this very serious even if it is a game i believe there is more to it this is supposed to be role play so it has to be real life gameplay.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you? I know many admins i also have them on steam i have:
Patrick, Aldric, Jackie and Archer i don't know if they would vouch for me as i think that would be cheating but i certainly get along with them.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else? As this is roleplay even if in your PC it says "Outlaw" it doesn't mean they are looking for a fight there has to be a provocation i always follow RP rule and never judge people at first sight.

15: Are you active in any group outside of PW mod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladi us legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentences is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PW mod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PW mod"?
I am in a regiment it is called the 88Th Line i have time for both of them but i am willing to give up the regiment for PW if needed i really like this mod and i see there has to be justice so i am offering if you want my help i speak 3 languages and will talk to players, i know how to talk to them as i have had some experience before.

P.S. if i may add my dad works as a lawyer and my mum as a journalist in the daily telegraph so i think you would benefit from me as i can have both qualities.
Thank you for your time.

MrKlazsh said:
Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Klazsh, what do you mean when you say you only know English in "writing form"?
no i know English and its writing form, but i do not know Spanish in writing form, but when the speak it i can understand it
I speak spanish :grin: if you want me to help?

If you were an admin of NA_PW4 or EU_A who retired his position in good faith & standing then you in most cases may return to your position. In this situation you should contact me personally.

If you were an admin of NA_PW4 or EU_A who left his position in bad faith & standing then in most cases you will not be allowed to return. In this case you should post an application.

Once again, most important of all I will remind everyone: Admin applications are not how we pick recruits, and they aren't even necessary for someone to become in admin. It is simply a way for you to display your interest and relative intelligence at the same time. Other factors are more important in choosing recruits, such as consistent behavior in game and a regular presence within our community.

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.
TnT_Gazaroth, Nobleman_Gutenberg.

Lithuainian

English
Lithuainian
And poorly Russian.

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?
Yes i know how to engineer make food and all. But im afraid of water in PW mod so i dont sail ships.

I am Co-Admin at TnT_Battle.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.
I spend the whole day playng PW mod mostly and my steam account is : TnT_Gazaroth

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.
I will play PW mod and ofcourse respond to complaints when called.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?
Both are important and must find a solution for them to co-op.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?
Perhaps i might host mini-events like gladiator arena, but nothing too serious.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?
I dont think administrating is difficult nor easy, it depends on the complaint.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?
1.fill in some cold water 2. i can do this 3. jump into cold water and solve the problems.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?
I consider my self mature when needed to handle a task, i am mature when playng PW mod.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you?
Dont know any of them.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?
Depends on what theyre doing: "1k or die" or "Hello dear fellow, are thou looking for fine breads hmmm?"

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"
TnT isn't a very active native group a clan war is hardly hosted by months, expect me to be active.

Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
If you were an admin of NA_PW4 or EU_A who retired his position in good faith & standing then you in most cases may return to your position. In this situation you should contact me personally.

If you were an admin of NA_PW4 or EU_A who left his position in bad faith & standing then in most cases you will not be allowed to return. In this case you should post an application.

Once again, most important of all I will remind everyone: Admin applications are not how we pick recruits, and they aren't even necessary for someone to become in admin. It is simply a way for you to display your interest and relative intelligence at the same time. Other factors are more important in choosing recruits, such as consistent behavior in game and a regular presence within our community.

What's you're steam?

sir_Roberto scotsguard_pter_robert
Cuba
Spanish and English
4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?

i started play PWMOD two month ago (spend 220 hours since then). i do consider myself acquainted with the machanics. i would be able to provide a new player information on the mods and its features, i would provide has much time needed
yes i do on a pwmod server called k4g_pw4_rp_server

i spend about 20 hours or more a week on pwmod i play about a 1 hour a week on my device when not playing Mount & Blade.my steam account is:robertobelt

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Why do you think so? be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.
i want to be a administrator to help the pw comunity. i will be able to spend more time administarting that playing pw.yes i would dedicate most of my time to administrate. i would play log on a admin account want needed
8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?
    both because if you enforce the server rule to much the game becomes boring and if you try to get the satisfaction of the playerbase it would be to wild and then people will leave because they are getting randomed
9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?
yes i have hosted events before, i would be able to make great events that aren't time consuming , and yes would be interested in hosting events
it really depends on the day because some days there aren't many complaints or randomers but other they are full of complaints and randomers.
11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?
i do well on under enormous stress, hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one. i but on some music and its not so boring/uninteresting one.
yes am mature i think so because pepole are always telling me that and i always do my admin duties on the other server
i dont know any admin personally so none would vouch for me
14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?
between a roleplayer and someone looking for a fight. it alsodepends on the day am having
15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"?
am active in a mount & musket regiment called scotsguard.its not time consuming and it would never come befor the server. the sentance i would most likely say would be "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll just bump this up to the next page.
the_great_knight said:
sir_Roberto scotsguard_pter_robert
Cuba
Spanish and English

i started play PWMOD two month ago (spend 220 hours since then). i do consider myself acquainted with the machanics. i would be able to provide a new player information on the mods and its features, i would provide has much time needed
yes i do on a pwmod server called k4g_pw4_rp_server

i spend about 20 hours or more a week on pwmod i play about a 1 hour a week on my device when not playing Mount & Blade.my steam account is:robertobelt

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Why do you think so? be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.
i want to be a administrator to help the pw comunity. i will be able to spend more time administarting that playing pw.yes i would dedicate most of my time to administrate. i would play log on a admin account want needed
    both because if you enforce the server rule to much the game becomes boring and if you try to get the satisfaction of the playerbase it would be to wild and then people will leave because they are getting randomed
yes i have hosted events before, i would be able to make great events that aren't time consuming , and yes would be interested in hosting events
it really depends on the day because some days there aren't many complaints or randomers but other they are full of complaints and randomers.
i do well on under enormous stress, hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one. i but on some music and its not so boring/uninteresting one.
yes am mature i think so because pepole are always telling me that and i always do my admin duties on the other server
i dont know any admin personally so none would vouch for me
between a roleplayer and someone looking for a fight. it alsodepends on the day am having
15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"?
am active in a mount & musket regiment called scotsguard.its not time consuming and it would never come befor the server. the sentance i would most likely say would be "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cuba still communist innit? Nevermind.

I would suggest that any HCRP applications be pmed to dom directly or by talking to him via steam. This is not the thread for it as its for the main united server. You can give it a try though.

reyman said:
I've only seen 1 admin get on once in a while and I want to help people, cause I and others get randomed so many times and nothing is done, and there is no admin, and if there is, he is too busy, I want to help these people and enforce the rules in PW and make the game experience more relaxing and enjoyable. I will dedicate most of my time on PW admining, to make sure others dont have to go through what I have to go through, with all the randomers and such.

If I could interject, I've personally taken note of the consistency of this nearly exact phrase throughout the applications, and this leads me to your reasoning. This is not to insult you, but to just point something out, if I may. Of all our previously accepted administrators, all of them have answered in a way similar to this. You say there is never an admin on, yet so many of us have pledged ourselves to this. My question to you is if you will truly uphold said promise.

Thanks, from the Florida Keys (Spring break in America)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kentara

King Greg said:
reyman said:
I've only seen 1 admin get on once in a while and I want to help people, cause I and others get randomed so many times and nothing is done, and there is no admin, and if there is, he is too busy, I want to help these people and enforce the rules in PW and make the game experience more relaxing and enjoyable. I will dedicate most of my time on PW admining, to make sure others dont have to go through what I have to go through, with all the randomers and such.

If I could interject, I've personally taken note of the consistency of this nearly exact phrase throughout the applications, and this leads me to your reasoning. This is not to insult you, but to just point something out, if I may. Of all our previously accepted administrators, all of them have answered in a way similar to this. You say there is never an admin on, yet so many of us have pledged ourselves to this. My question to you is if you will truly uphold said promise.

Kentara

HCRP Never has a admin cept optimal, when it does, their exploiting.

I'm gonna add somethin' to Reyman.

He is a lyin' **** when ever I encounter him its normally an admin issue and he hasn't told a single truth to one admin yet. This is just my encounters with him though..

VibratingWaffle said:
King Greg said:
reyman said:

Kentara

HCRP Never has a admin cept optimal, when it does, their exploiting.

there is a tread for complaints and the such, stop making baseless accusation and just complain there.

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.Shrikey_of_Blacklust, Shrikey

2: What is your nationality? English

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them. English (fluent), French (Fluent), Romanian (Practical- lived in Romania.)

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so? I've been playing PW for about two years, and am very well acquainted with it. I would be able to give a player an above average amount of information, and as I am officially retired from the mod to administrate my clan and hopefully admin, I will have plenty of time to help him and others.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s). I have no other admin experience, but I do have a position similar at work.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.I spent most of my weekends on PW, and its the only game on my computer.

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it. I would like to be an admin, because I enjoy similar things. I have a similar job at work, and because I have officially retired from the mod, I would be able to spend all my time as admin. I can dedicate much of my weekend to admining, which is when most players are on.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase? The satisfaction of the players is the most important but so long as it is reasonable. For example, I will run mini events and the like, but if most of the server is breaking the rules, then I will not abandon those who still obey them.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? I have hosted clan events, and I believe that I could host many really good events, again because I have administrative skills, and a good imagination/

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why? Administration is difficult, due to the sheer number of questions. However I believe I can deal with the stress.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one? I can make a boring environment exciting, so that doesn't bother me. A hectic environment is actually good, as it means that there is plenty to do.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so? I think I am mature. I have held positions of power before, and I believe I can take any strain. I am however ready to engage more lightly with other players.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you? I have met many admins in the past, and I think they can vouch for me as responsible and a good roleplayer.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else? I see them in two stains: The Castle War players, with light rp and lots of combat and the roleplayers, with a very clear line between them.

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"I have no groups outside PW, and I believe that the second phrase, putting the mod before other games, sounds like me.

Back
Top Bottom