Unable to wait inside city after siege battle

Users who are viewing this thread

I've just recently fought back the first onslaught of a 1100 man Rhodok sieging army on Almerra Castle - so far so well. Trouble is, the game does not let me "enter" the castle again to wait and rest my troops (even tough I'm right in the middle of it) - when i click on the castle, nothing happens. From what I've experienced, the solution is usually to move my party a few inches about and then click on the castle to enter. It's just that NO CAN DO - the Rhodok parties are clogging the map spot and I can't move without getting attacked - which also happens if I set up my own camp to wait out. Verily, this is a load of bull and a major flaw in the script mechanics of the game.

What can be done?

You could activate cheats in the launcher, CRTL-Left Click teleport away, and with a bit of luck get back in that way (or remain outside).

I thought they'd fixed this a while ago, though.

Much obliged for your helpfullness. Reloading the game didn't do much - however I got around the problem by engaging with the enemy and retreat before the 'clash' (without taking losses in manpower or morale :grin:), after which I was able to make it safely inside the keep. Still, it is a silly problem - reckon I post it on the bugs reporting site.

Back
Top Bottom