Unable to marry sons

Users who are viewing this thread

Joshgrylls

Recruit
So I play on console, I managed to marry off my eldest son just before the recent update, post update I am unable to propose a marriage for ANY male family members, only the females, I have made sure I am going for single women, around the sons age, I have good relations with the clan. When it comes to the screen “and who’s hand are you offering” it only allows me to offer females but not males, is this happening to anyone else, is there anyway I can solve this, I’ve tried about 20 different clans today all with eligible women but zero luck, any help would be much appreciated

Yes, please let us marry out children. Its unnatural but who are you to judge us? Its a videogame, let us marry our children and parents.

Yes, please let us marry out children. Its unnatural but who are you to judge us? Its a videogame, let us marry our children and parents.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or you genuinely didn't understand. But just in case English isn't your first language and you misunderstood he's talking about how he can't find a wife for his sons, but has no problem getting his daughters a husband.

So I play on console, I managed to marry off my eldest son just before the recent update, post update I am unable to propose a marriage for ANY male family members, only the females, I have made sure I am going for single women, around the sons age, I have good relations with the clan. When it comes to the screen “and who’s hand are you offering” it only allows me to offer females but not males, is this happening to anyone else, is there anyway I can solve this, I’ve tried about 20 different clans today all with eligible women but zero luck, any help would be much appreciated
If your son is busy he will not be shown. Usually in an army or captive.

First I was trolling but in the process I thought:"Hey, actually, why not?". Back in the day, Lords did much worse things than marrying family members, for sure. Also its 2023 😏

First I was trolling but in the process I thought:"Hey, actually, why not?". Back in the day, Lords did much worse things than marrying family members, for sure. Also its 2023 😏
It's so hard to tell whose actually trolling and who has problems grasping English on these forums I hate making assumptions. Well even in Alabama there are laws about that stuff. :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom