Two Questions about the Character Screen

Users who are viewing this thread

On the Characters Screen at the very top is the name of my Player Character to the right of that is a silver shield with a number in it, currently it says 47. What does the number represent? OK just figured that out. The number in the shield represents attribute points and focus points available. In this case it was Nusun who is not part of my party and stuck at a city. I just figured out how get him to join my party.

Additionally on the character screen next to the shield and number is an orange dot what does that represent?

Also in the Character screen for my the NPC Cunbert the Tracker his SOC attribute is 1 and his charm and leadership skills are RED 4 and 5. Does that mean he is penalized for having such a low SOC score?

Afterthought how does such a nuanced game, not have a manual? The encyclopedia and tool tips are not sufficient and it seems a bit much to get most of the info I need from YouTube or fan-sites.

Also I lied there are more than two questions.

Last edited:
On the Characters Screen at the very top is the name of my Player Character to the right of that is a silver shield with a number in it, currently it says 47. What does the number represent? OK just figured that out. The number in the shield represents attribute points and focus points available. In this case it was Nusun who is not part of my party and stuck at a city. I just figured out how get him to join my party.

Additionally on the character screen next to the shield and number is an orange dot what does that represent?

Also in the Character screen for my the NPC Cunbert the Tracker his SOC attribute is 1 and his charm and leadership skills are RED 4 and 5. Does that mean he is penalized for having such a low SOC score?

Afterthought how does such a nuanced game, not have a manual? The encyclopedia and tool tips are not sufficient and it seems a bit much to get most of the info I need from YouTube or fan-sites.

Also I lied there are more than two questions.
the orange dot is supposed to remind you that you have perks available that are not spend yet. and the red numbers just tell you, that you can´t increase that skill until you spend focus or attribute points into it. but even when you don´t increase the skill, as long as you use that skill it will increase your character level. as for the manual, that i cannot answer

Back
Top Bottom