Two-handed swords

Users who are viewing this thread

Dravic

Squire
I would like to report bug that I seen in today's session with Warband.
Two-handed swords are really too fast!
I was Nord, my enemy Swadian. I had short Nordic sword (Im not Englishman, sorry :smile:) and my enemy had two-handed sword...

I know that short swords are fast, but in game i seen that two-handed swords are... faster then short swords!

I'm asking you for fix this, if u would like to have more realistic game :smile:

This can also be dependent on which attack they hit you with, if they already had their weapon posed to strike and who has more agility.

right to left has fastest attack.

But, you know, if i attack him, he can attack fast enough so i can't come to him with my too short sword. 2handed swords are too powerfull then, i think.

In MP (because i think that we're talking about MP) a lot of people have a weird habit to spin when they attack. It's ridiculous!
It makes their attack way faster and stronger with no penalties.  That's why I were pwnt too by guys with 2 handers and even polearms. Devs should do something with that. I've seen a suggestion somewhere in the suggestion board...

I think two handed swords aren't too fast, it seems to me their movements are bad. I am able to figh with any weapon except these two handed swords. I don't like them at all. I like two-handed axes, bardiches but every time when I will buy some new well looking two-handed sword I always put it away after a while because I am disgusted how it is bad and clumsy to fight with it.  I think it should be done about it something.  :???:

Back
Top Bottom