[TWC] Semi Finals

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gi

Squire
The way this should have been balanced was via restricting the rosters to something like 9 or 10 which would have forced people to mix teams properly between the modules and encourage cross module play, but that didn't happen and quite frankly moaning about it now is pointless.
 

CIIGES of the low lands

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Golden said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
ObelixNW said:
I am pretty sure any NW player can kill Native player in a native gf

Doubt
3BFE352BF80DBECB45E91F060211AA1E1B6BBF4D

These screenshots are meme enough... Extazz is a nw player thats only talent is staring at the sky.

EAB914228FBC5EBE6C1F28E5CEE0C97232CE83F8


He came , he saw , he defeated
You came , you saw , you get rekt.


(Gibby dont hurt me its funny )
You cant seriously think that Arni and Zoyka actually tried in that 2v2... If Arni and Zoyka would have tried against maximou and extazz, they would have cleanly 10-0d them without doubt.
 

Golden

Veteran
Dont forget this.


I will be clear to you , when i don't play native and i come with maximou and radulf for destroy you and your friends on your module you should calm down and ask yourself the right questions.

I came , I saw , I defeated
You came , you saw , you get rekt.

That the difference btw us little ****.

Now listen :

Is not me who create a fse account , post two  lists in the mess hall  and make a rating  players with 30 hours on nw.
Is not me who get destroy by Zeyden 5-0 on 1v1 tournament in  the lower bracket and come to the winner of 4 1v1 tournaments to explain "your mechanical vision of dueling"
Is not me who  get destroy in my main module , module besides where you perform less and less since maximou passed in front of you

I don't care  about your perception of my self ,  i don't wait gibby for understand in what consisting this game ,  you just repeat the same false arguments of the guys who i defeat , you’re already in the losing side , no sorry , im wrong... more like in your natural side.

*Just imagine , you come on a 3v3 nw , i play with Drake and Tib*

*Boom you win*

With:

-1 good player
-1 low tier player ( you )
-1 guy who playing on native


Hurry up , even in your best dream you could never imagine that , but we did little ****.

I want to be kind to you dude , you should listen your new mentor.

-The first step and final step  for you is to start to be serious one time pls , the rekt is in your blood , you are **** and it is not by swapping mode that it is likely to change.
Then , takes a good breath, warms your wrists , uninstall nw and stay on native , that the way , that your way.

If you understood that, you understood everything.
 

Surkan

Baron
WBNW
u could enable autoblock serverwide on nw and it wouldnt make a difference because u morons all use it anyway
 

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Marquis
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Golden said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
ObelixNW said:
I am pretty sure any NW player can kill Native player in a native gf

Doubt
3BFE352BF80DBECB45E91F060211AA1E1B6BBF4D

These screenshots are meme enough... Extazz is a nw player thats only talent is staring at the sky.

EAB914228FBC5EBE6C1F28E5CEE0C97232CE83F8


He came , he saw , he defeated
You came , you saw , you get rekt.


(Gibby dont hurt me its funny )

Thank you for posting such a valuable screenshot of me, Gibby and TC. You do know TC had less than 100 hours in the entirety of warband at this point. Besides, training 3v3s and 2v2s are notoriously known for not being serious (unless you're like oneil who lives and breathes off them). Even an NW player wouldn't have taken longer than 5 seconds to kill TC in that fight you silly goon ball.
 

theDonut

Knight
That guy should focus on improving his massively broken English before bantering anyone tbh that hurt to read
 

Coco_Ayala

Recruit
theDonut said:
Coco_Ayala said:
First of all this tournament have been done to give big advantage to natives players , rounds got equal values and one round on native is harder than nw, like you can see it clearly between chimpz vs FT : a team very good who loose rounds against a team very bad who just got lucky  with random stabs....

Now Ft though they are the best and also on nw that's funny because you are just good for native because having players who played for a long time, your team is full of native tops players and for nw like I said you got lucky so just shut hup and stop speaking , if you really want to show something on nw, then sign for nw tournaments and try to advance the group stage  :grin: :grin:

Give me back the brain cells I lost reading this ****post
For loosing cells you need to have it before, I doubt you got one day  :grin: :grin:
 

Gi

Squire
HKP said:
Gi certainly being honest when he told us native is clearly the inferior module when it comes down to the mods retards.
everyone knows that nw is the superior 4million iq module, we removed all the boring stuff like side attacks and shields
 

CIIGES of the low lands

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Coco_Ayala said:
theDonut said:
Coco_Ayala said:
First of all this tournament have been done to give big advantage to natives players , rounds got equal values and one round on native is harder than nw, like you can see it clearly between chimpz vs FT : a team very good who loose rounds against a team very bad who just got lucky  with random stabs....

Now Ft though they are the best and also on nw that's funny because you are just good for native because having players who played for a long time, your team is full of native tops players and for nw like I said you got lucky so just shut hup and stop speaking , if you really want to show something on nw, then sign for nw tournaments and try to advance the group stage  :grin: :grin:

Give me back the brain cells I lost reading this ****post
For loosing cells you need to have it before, I doubt you got one day  :grin: :grin:
Fking what?
 

theDonut

Knight
Coco_Ayala said:
theDonut said:
Coco_Ayala said:
First of all this tournament have been done to give big advantage to natives players , rounds got equal values and one round on native is harder than nw, like you can see it clearly between chimpz vs FT : a team very good who loose rounds against a team very bad who just got lucky  with random stabs....

Now Ft though they are the best and also on nw that's funny because you are just good for native because having players who played for a long time, your team is full of native tops players and for nw like I said you got lucky so just shut hup and stop speaking , if you really want to show something on nw, then sign for nw tournaments and try to advance the group stage  :grin: :grin:

Give me back the brain cells I lost reading this ****post
For loosing cells you need to have it before, I doubt you got one day  :grin: :grin:

At least I can speak proper English as a second language and make some sense, instead of your futile attempts at speaking it; strong indicator of who's less intelligent here :lol:
 

Gibby Jr

Marquis
Gi said:
The way this should have been balanced was via restricting the rosters to something like 9 or 10 which would have forced people to mix teams properly between the modules and encourage cross module play, but that didn't happen and quite frankly moaning about it now is pointless.

Locked the thread, but wanted to address this quickly as a few people have brought this up. In an ideal situation this is exactly what I would have done, but already many people were complaining that the cap was too strict and that they couldn't gather the dedicated players necessary. In retrospect, I should probably have gone with Joe on the original idea of having 4 - 8 teams only and using a 10 man roster cap to force maximum cross-play with only contender level teams. That's not what we went with, but we should have a good finals either way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom