[TWC] Semi Finals

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibby Jr

Marquis
93de1e7de77697a5033b15a91a62d80b.png



SEMI FINALS
NW Map: Custom_Map_1

9.12.2019 - 16.12.2019



r0YPvN4.png
qizUaFh.png

6zRfesE.png

Snappers
20
-​
8
Napoleonic Native Noobs
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
6342369502_cdfef910fe_o.png
6342369502_cdfef910fe_o.png
6342369502_cdfef910fe_o.png
6342369502_cdfef910fe_o.png
oh3zuTo.png
   ​




r0YPvN4.png
qizUaFh.png

emptybanner_zps8b2cb97f.png

ChimpZ
14
-​
16
Frontline Tactics
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
6342369502_cdfef910fe_o.png
6342369502_cdfef910fe_o.png
6342369502_cdfef910fe_o.png
6342369502_cdfef910fe_o.png
8b862093933f3be6bc01e74069d63ff3.png

   ​



 

Gibby Jr

Marquis
It is the responsibility of the teams involved in each match to contact one another (contacts are available on the Rosters thread) and organise the time of both their NW and Native matches. Please post here the date and time of these matches so that referees/streams can be organised where appropriate. Additionally, you can use the Server Bookings thread if you want to reserve a server for a certain time (for both officials and training matches).

Another reminder that you must play 4 sets of ft3 on Native and NW; if any result is submitted in a different format it will be invalidated. It is crucial that, for the sake of round-parity between Native and NW, the score is reported in this way.

The pick and ban system works as follows:

The picks and bans are to be done on steam between captains.

Map 1 Factions: Swadia vs Nords
Map 2 Factions: Rhodoks vs Sarranids
Team A: Left of the fixtures
Team B: Right of the fixtures

The teams can pick and ban from the official map pool.

1) Team A bans one map.
2) Team B bans one map.
3) Team A bans one map.
4) Team B bans one map.
5) Team B picks map 1.
6) Team A picks map 2.

The system to be used in the case of a draw is outlined in the ruleset.
Good luck!
 

Watly

Grandmaster Knight
WB
ChimpZ vs FT will be on Sunday 18:30GMT back-to-back starting with native.

bans
chimpz fbtr
ft frosthaven
chimpz sandi
ft river village

picks
ft Verloren (Swadia - Nords)
chimpz Legacy Town (Rhodoks - Sarranids)
 

Matt_

Master Knight
Snappers vs NNN

Native: 8PM GMT Monday
NW: Yet to be confirmed

NNN bans: Sandi, Legacy
Snappers bans: FBTR, Waterfall

Map 1 - Naval Outpost
Map 2 - Frosthaven
 

Golden

Veteran
Lost 0-5 to thugs cry in a correct nw format, enough said. Technically we didn't lose to you on NW at all.

You comfortably beat our native team, so gg.
 

Gibby Jr

Marquis
Frontline Tactics 16 - 14 ChimpZ

FT 11 - 5 ChimpZ
Tin8nKQ.jpg
VRvlHjc.jpg
FT 2 - 3 ChimpZ
a4nDkC9.jpg

FT 5 - 9 ChimpZ
t2GNdna.jpg

ggwp friends!
 

DarkLight

Sergeant Knight
Golden said:
Lost 0-5 to thugs cry in a correct nw format, enough said. Technically we didn't lose to you on NW at all.

You comfortably beat our native team, so gg.

siralecks killed you early in the last round and he cant even block in one direction
 

Golden

Veteran
DarkLight said:
Golden said:
Lost 0-5 to thugs cry in a correct nw format, enough said. Technically we didn't lose to you on NW at all.

You comfortably beat our native team, so gg.

siralecks killed you early in the last round and he cant even block in one direction
So what I first picked gibby on native with an axe one set ? Am I amazing on native?
 

DarkLight

Sergeant Knight
Golden said:
DarkLight said:
Golden said:
Lost 0-5 to thugs cry in a correct nw format, enough said. Technically we didn't lose to you on NW at all.

You comfortably beat our native team, so gg.

siralecks killed you early in the last round and he cant even block in one direction
So what I first picked gibby on native with an axe one set ? Am I amazing on native?

gibby had to block in 4 directions you only had to block 2  :?:
 

KoRe

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
why is it always the biggest garbage from the team talking **** after their team won @darklight  :fruity:
 

DarkLight

Sergeant Knight
KoRe said:
why is it always the biggest garbage from the team talking **** after their team won @darklight  :fruity:

hey im not the one who lost in a module with two directional blocking
 

Golden

Veteran
DarkLight said:
KoRe said:
why is it always the biggest garbage from the team talking **** after their team won @darklight  :fruity:

hey im not the one who lost in a module with two directional blocking
But we didn't lose on NW?

You won more on Native which is why you won over all. Hardly surprising when you are supposed to be top native team of all time?
 

DarkLight

Sergeant Knight
Golden said:
DarkLight said:
KoRe said:
why is it always the biggest garbage from the team talking **** after their team won @darklight  :fruity:

hey im not the one who lost in a module with two directional blocking
But we didn't lose on NW?

You won more on Native which is why you won over all. Hardly surprising when you are supposed to be top native team of all time?

wait wut your native team was full of good native players, wasant clear at all who was gonna come on top, our side on NW was full of native playurs and you guys only fielded like 2 native players at the same time???
 

Charlini

Grandmaster Knight
Golden said:
Lost 0-5 to thugs cry in a correct nw format, enough said. Technically we didn't lose to you on NW at all.

You comfortably beat our native team, so gg.

You forgot our other win + decent result vs stronger roster, summing up a total of -9 round difference in 3 matches with 5v5 format. I consider that a mediocre but acceptable result for native players. I wonder what the difference would be in a similar format with just NW players vs native teams. You ashamed yourself enough after your big trashtalk back then, just make yourself up now and get the 3rd place at least. As said back then, we'll play and TRY ourselves as we consider we can contest rounds in NW even vs 'best' teams, thing which we proved today.

Whatever, you had an advantatge besides the obvious roster one after you did get a pretty good result on Native, and then you got rolled in the last set of your own module vs native players. Happens when not being as consistent as we would be on Native vs NW only(not to mention that the players from NW that filled your Native roster, do have 1-2 tournaments experience(I believe?) being one of them WNL, so they did pretty well their job unlike some completly newcomer would.)

Ggs and don't forget that superior mechanic that I translated into your module, the ultimate spanish kick  :fruity:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom