TW servers STILL crashing---

Users who are viewing this thread

We actually had a great game of NA siege going on the official TW NA East server- we got up to about 72 players and the server crashes JUST LIKE ALWAYS. It used to be even worse but this is absolutely killing MP. We played Warband NA siege for years and years and all we wanted was a nice siege server but NO we can't have it cause they literally don't work. After the crash only 8 people rejoined and server faded away again. GREAT.

We actually had a great game of NA siege going on the official TW NA East server- we got up to about 72 players and the server crashes JUST LIKE ALWAYS. It used to be even worse but this is absolutely killing MP. We played Warband NA siege for years and years and all we wanted was a nice siege server but NO we can't have it cause they literally don't work. After the crash only 8 people rejoined and server faded away again. GREAT.
How often would you say they crash? Every second, third, fourth game?

Every 3rd or 4th game would be accurate.
I'm SO ****ing frustrated. We could have a thriving online MP community.. we could have Siege, Battle, Captain but NO you can't even get your dedicated official servers working properly,,, after ALL this time? You should all resign and go work at McDonalds. EMBARRASSING.

really is bizarre. the only explanation I can think of is they don't play their own game, and the few devs who do are probably ignored or gave up trying to fix anything

I'm going back to the past, I write back what I wrote here.
"Full version coming out in 8 days..
for 3 years , 1 god's day servers did not work properly and it will never work properly i note it here (they couldn't, There's a problem they can't get over)"

I stopped playing now, Maybe I'll be back in 3 years

well im almost sure that all private servers are way more stable. HAd few games at bre siege-server yesterday population between 70 till 135 ppl crashed one or 2 times in about 3 or 4 hours. So to speak almost acceptable...if you dont mention the game features and its balance

well im almost sure that all private servers are way more stable. HAd few games at bre siege-server yesterday population between 70 till 135 ppl crashed one or 2 times in about 3 or 4 hours. So to speak almost acceptable...if you dont mention the game features and its balanc
I tried today one bre server and two cRPG servers, all three crashed in 10 minutes after I joined.Totally absurd to say that 2 crashes in 3 hours is almost acceptable because this situation hasn't changed from early access (2 years). Real reason for this totally crap server thing is that TW unable to do anything, absolutely *ull**** coding. And modded servers do also crash very often because core server software is piece of *hit.

the private servers crash a lot less, they still do crash but i'd say it's 1 out of 8 games, the TW servers crash 1 out of 3, maybe 1 out of 2

@uçanbiblo we are all reporting the same issue. Everyday it’s guaranteed that the East NA or West NA TW servers will crash. It’s making the game a lot less enjoyable.

@JimmyCakes I noticed that private servers crash less as well, though I can’t earn coin to customize my units, which sucks. I prefer to play official servers for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom