TW : Every Castle Will Be Unique

Users who are viewing this thread

For real, this promise was always something I never worried about. It´s an "easy" task that just needs time. It´s not a new system that needs to be implemented and fixed for 1 year until it finally somehow "works". It may take TW like 1 year after release but they will deliver this.

But I don´t believe we´ll get our "criminal empires" or whatever they call it in their EA description. :iamamoron:

EDIT:

establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities

Last edited:
I presume you realise that every town scene includes siege setups and a proportion of previous siege ladder and other siege bugs were scene related.
Yes, but a broken castle still doesn´t have that much impact. Also we know that TW is very proffesional and will make sure to release new scenes without bugs. Even without their QA, the EA buyers that test and find every bug days before TW....

They said every scene will be unique.But i dont trust them an inch.Best case scenario they will add some lazy crappy ones like the last batch.

I haven't played in a good while now.

I was wondering how far along the game is with regard to this claim / promise? (genuine question)

For me this is much much more than a cosmetic thing. If achieved... I think it would be a feature of massive importance that would make Bannerlord different from almost any other RTS game.

But I'm pretty sure we are some way off having this in game ?

So, do you think it's something that the modders will have to do in the end?
Why? What would even change. It's not like castles have something to do in them, the only reason I visit a castle is to talk to a lord in the quick chat.
Edit: you mean because of sieges? Yeah that's okey, but I still don't care

Back
Top Bottom