trouble with Christians

Users who are viewing this thread

katie916

Recruit
so i was playing a char with old gods
and wanted easy money so i raided a lot of churches

now most of the towns/villages i go to are like -99 with me lol
any suggestions  on how to improve it ^_^ or should i just take the easy road and restart

You can prob just start donating money at monasteries instead of raiding them but you lose all that hard earned money you rightfully stole from them  :grin:

Or take the easy road and restart  :mrgreen:

your right donating all that money i so rightly earned killing those monks would be wasted on giving it back lol
guess ill have to go and restart again
really need to look before i leap lol

spies=easy fix

just put a spy in a village/town and hell bump up your reputation with said village up to a max of 22 (pretty sure its 22)
its pretty fast too, somewhere along the lines of 2 points of rep per day.

use up all your hard earned pillage money on farmland so you can be making money for the 50 days you wait to get your rep to neutral again

ended up saying screw it and just raided the village for hating me

could say i am now the most hated bandit in the game got my own lair and raid any thing that may have gold on it from caravan to poor pesants ^_^

wish the lair had more options to it for upgrades

trade lanes
patrols
better defense
other upgrades that can turn it in to a fortress

I haven't tried the lair yet but I was thinking of having a bandit playthrough, seems it could be expanded to add even more flavor :smile:. Expand the lair into more of a settlement etc over time with investment, if its not already in, would make for a fun playthrough as an alternative to investing in towns. The bandit king :smile: - with occasional events that other bandits want to unseat you and so raid the lair! Perhaps putting companions there to manage it for increased income etc.

Apologies if any of that is already in, I'll be experimenting with it soon.

Wonder if you can turn these things into regular towns that the player can actually build up from scratch, that would be extremely interesting if the AI can handle fighting a new settlement.

yeah the lair is untouchable by anybody but you as far as i can tell, so i guess it can feel a little bland sometimes.
I think it can turn into an awesome feature if it becomes more interactive.
currently I use it to hold the 'rest' of my army (i usually travel with 200 men, but have 100-200 more in there for use in sieges.) but more importantly as a prisoner holding pen, putting it next to whichever town i like best in whatever kingdom im currently a merc for in order to sell prisoners en mass whenever a ransom broker shows up.

I have toyed around with it using it as an ambush location before as well, running around with only companions near a dena landing and when a group chases me i run into my lair and jump em with 300+ men lol :p

I really hate dena pirates.

Back
Top Bottom