Trouble Downloading Mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Ballacraine

Squire
I am having difficulty downloading mods from the MB Repository.

I have emailed the Webmanager with details of the problems I am experiencing.

So far I have successfully downloaded one mod but failed several times on another 3.

Are there any mirrors I could try?

Specifically, I am trying to download functional versions of Native Enhanced, NE Ultimate 5 & Brytenwalda.

I am getting 'completed' files undersize which are non-functional.

If anyone can offer any assistance, it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Balla.  :cool:

Yes, I have noticed a few there.

I emailed the Webmanager on the 'unnofficial' MB Repository site about the problem I had a few days ago, but have received no response.

Balla.  :sad:

The manager is Janus. You could also PM him here.

In any case, I'm not certain why you would have problems. You could try clearing browser cookies or otherwise refreshing your browser's loading of that site. Also check if a download manager or anti-virus program is interfering...or a virus.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I am not having any difficulties in downloading elsewhere.

The downloads seem to complete early, before the file is complete.

Balla.  :???:

I observed this problem a lot too, mbrepository sometime have the download cut randomly (on large file like big mods, never on small ones), and because there's no download manager supported by it, the falsely "completed" file is then useless (and i too have no problem downloading files from anywhere else).

I noticed this problem happens a lot in day (european day) while it seems less happening in the night (european ones). So give a try around those european nightly hours.

That is exactly what I have experienced.

Many thanks for confirming it isn't just my system.

I'll try the approach you suggest.

Balla.  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom