Trollxification

Users who are viewing this thread

Ceasar said:
whats a troll ?

Troll is magical trolly troll who lives in a cave eating bones and sayin' silly things 'bout unnecessary things. Trolly species are known as: Trollius Trollixius.

That is good. It means no troll have dragged you to it's cave and made chicken soup of your toes. Trollys are very stealthy and you can't see 'em before it is too late, those little sneaky bastards.

Jesus YOUR LORD said:
Crille said:
I think some personalities like teasing as a way of humour both irl and ingame, we have a word for it irl in Sweden ''dryg''.
Myself, to confess love innocent trolling (Provoking reactions by dirty gameplay and violating my dead oppositions' bodies with headbanging or kicking) something I nowdays try to restrain myself to relapse back into.

Because in the end you feel better to make friends being honourable and a good sport rather than provoking reactions by spasming around a DM server fueling yourself with the bloodfilled rage of your DM enemies. Making a good reputation as a honourable player will help you feeling like you're apart of this community.

And something I've learned in my life is that humility makes most friends. For the humble and gentle, people rise up to defend in one voice.

Tears of happiness rolling down my face.  You can go straight to heaven when the time is right.  But seriously those are some wise words.  Take note trolls!

Jesus.

:grin:

My dear Hibik, we know eachother for more then 3 years now I believe.
I've always been honest with you and I was one of those that got annoyed sometimes by your attitudes.
You know I like very much, you are a extremely fun person and you are always ready to laugh and create a good atmosphere around you...but...
I tell you what your problem is, overextending (to expand or disperse beyond a safe or reasonable limit), in other words, you need to know when to stop and understand when you are being funny and when you start being annoying.

You are a great guy, trust me

Love you bro
xoxo

Back
Top Bottom