Trading without permit

Users who are viewing this thread

SulleDrake

Sergeant at Arms
So I'm playing a Realistic save atm. So far I'm just robbing villages to save up for the permit (20k in 40 days), I'm not looting as I dont want any factions to go running after me. But I'm considering if maybe trading without a permit will give me money faster- I dont want to risk losing all I have if it doesnt work, so for anyone with experience of this: Can you earn good money by doing this, and if you can- could you give me some tips?

Yeah. But don't do caravans until you have a patent.
You will need 45000 for a petent.

You get the option to buy the patent as a quest after you have sent your first caravan (and with a loss iirc).
The Mayor didn't inform you that you needed a patent to be allowed to sell high value good without paying high taxes.

So trade like normally with your inventory until you have cash for the caravan quest thingie.
60k would be a good amount I figure.

peope said:

You get the option to buy the patent as a quest after you have sent your first caravan (and with a loss iirc).
The Mayor didn't inform you that you needed a patent to be allowed to sell high value good without paying high taxes.

So trade like normally with your inventory until you have cash for the caravan quest thingie.

Permit and Patent isnt the same thing?  :eek:

And cool, thanks :smile:

SulleDrake said:
peope said:

It's same thing.

Ceriy said:
SulleDrake said:
peope said:

It's same thing.

Thought so, Anyway- that route is great!

Back
Top Bottom