TPW - Original Thread (locked)

Regarding factions, what would you prefer?

• The peloponnesian league (sparta and allies), The delian league (athens and allies), thracians, scyt

Votes: 640 44.4%
  • All greek factions, divided by their regional settlements, (eg. achaeans, boeotians, phocians etc) a

Votes: 546 37.8%
  • The main ones, the foreign ones and just some of the mainland ones, so as to not get very confusing.

Votes: 257 17.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emperor_Danny said:
What is happening has that died  :sad: ? I see no progress here... Or it is just resting waiting for the module system?  :???:
Jesus! Patience man! no new stuff for some weeks and you automatically think its dead? If i'm not mistaking Lynore wrote a couple of pages back that he was having real life problems.  :roll:

Well, i haven't visited this thread in some time, let's see the new screens...

HOLY CRAP THIS IS ****ING AWESOME

Can't wait until this is released, but it's alright since if we wait, it's probably gonna be released on 1.003 or a updated version, which means it will be much more polished.

Tiberius said:
Well, i haven't visited this thread in some time, let's see the new screens...

HOLY CRAP THIS IS ****ING AWESOME

Can't wait until this is released, but it's alright since if we wait, it's probably gonna be released on 1.003 or a updated version, which means it will be much more polished.

Thank you  :wink:

First the mod is not dead. All of us are occupied by other mathers at the moment, but this is not unusual for a longterm project. Also if there is nothing posted for a week it doesnt automatically mean there is no progress.
For example i spent quite a while on research on classic period architecture which turns out to be quite difficult. Just today i picked up 2 books from our universtiy library to find proper sources.
So if anyone has material relating to the classic or hellenistic period or knows a good book please tell us.

greets

TYR 

Exactly, after all their time is better spent working on this mod than posting about it here, right?  :smile:

Also, if there's nothing more to work on than small scene objects(which obviously don't have to be presented one by one here) then there's no need to update this thread twice a day :smile:
I know, I'm curious, too, but at the moment, all we can do is waiting.

Soil:

Yes, thanks!  Passed it over to Tyr.

Danny:

It's not too bad, it's just a swift pain in he rear. You've mentioned that here, well, three dozens times before ... Would be better to keep your fingers away from the keypad for some time. Just an advice. :cool:

Tyr:

Bin zurzeit reichlich angetrunken. Werde deine PM morgen beantworten. Schon mal Danke für die Bilder, sieht interessant aus. (Und wenn Du dem kleinen Griechen hier was Unangenehmes sagen willst, tu Dir bitte keinen Zwang an. :wink:)

von Schweinewitz:

Hast ganz Recht, was den kleinen Griechen angeht! Ich les seit dem ca. 60. Post alles zu diesem Projekt mit, poste aber nicht, weil meine Posts sowieso überflüssig wären (immer nur ahhh und ohhh oder "Wann erscheint der Mod?", so wie die meisten anderen hier). Der kleine Grieche (irgendwie gefällt mir der Name :lol:) tut genau das Gegenteil, er liest nicht, aber schreibt nur überflüssiges Gebrabbel. Das nervt wie sonst was, jeder zweite Post ist von dem! Würde mich nicht stören, wenn er aus diesem Forum gebannt würde.
Is übrigens lustig, dass dich alle Leute mit "von" abkürzen, weil sie nicht wissen, was das bedeutet...nämlich eigentlich gar nichts :wink:

Aber noch viel Erfolg bei dem Projekt, Schweinewitz und TYR! Bin schon etwas stolz, dass ein Deutscher und ein Schluchtenscheißer (sry, hoffe du nimmst das nicht ernst :grin:) bei so einem bewundernswerten Projekt beteiligt sind.

Aber geht an die Sache nicht mit Alkohol ran, hinterher gibts verschwommene Texturen xD (nur nen Scherz :wink:)

Now back to english, before someone punishs us!

Guys, ok, I'll not ask again the same, but please don't speak in German, I cannot undertstand you... Go to the German forums -if hey exist, I cannot recall if they do- and speak your laguage there. PLEASE  :mad:

Emperor_Danny said:
Go to the German forums -if hey exist, I cannot recall if they do- and speak your laguage there. PLEASE  :mad:

This is getting more and more ridiculous. You are actually telling us what we talk in our own thread?
If v. S. wishes to let ME know something its certainly non of your buisness how he does.
If someone else picks up the note and replys i dont see why this is a problem either. If i may be so kind to translate
the core of the message: He is proud that a German and a Austrian are part of this prohect. He also complains about your posting behavior and
your contiuous spamming in this thread.

Take that as a note and just dont post anymore unless you have something of common interrest, as noone wants to read countless meaningless posts. 

Emperor_Danny said:
Use pms, my friend. The thread is not yours, it is Lynores' ok? Capito? Katalaves? GeGe? Understood? C'est Clair?

It's clairE...

Don't use internet tranlsations, they're crap.

Did you mean 'understand?' - That's 'comprend?', what you have there is 'It's clear?'...

Oh dear. What with Danny being gone, your thread's hits will come to a crashing halt.

It'll be interesting to see if the scene's are compatible in 1.003. I'm not wanting to spend 10+ hours on custom scenes only to have them crash in the new version. Still, probably beats just sitting around here.

Elenmmare said:
Oh dear. What with Danny being gone, your thread's hits will come to a crashing halt.

Well we can finally focus on topic again and i dont worry about the hits at all, its about quality not quantity.
You can expect some new creations in the near future, the stripped resources are bound to research atm and thats
why you dont see much going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom