Town siege Fix 1.03 | .903

Users who are viewing this thread

OMG U ROCK!@!@!@
I was totlaly going to quit on this game because of the damn sieges
Now I can take on Tulga with my army of 1200 vs their 700
oooooo
this is going to be sweeeeet
GJGJGJGJGJGJG

I'm glad it makes life easier for you guys :smile: I too was worried that it would make the game too easy, but maybe not?

@GodsHand: I can think of a lot of modders with more skill and patience than me - I just fool around with scenes :razz:

Seff said:
I'm glad it makes life easier for you guys :smile: I too was worried that it would make the game too easy, but maybe not?

@GodsHand: I can think of a lot of modders with more skill and patience than me - I just fool around with scenes :razz:

I still think you're a great modder ^^

So this fixes both castles and towns? It adds more ladders?

Do you need to start a new game? Because I put this into a mod (TDA), did a siege, but there was only one tiny ladder. Same thing in native.

EasyCo506 said:
So this fixes both castles and towns? It adds more ladders?
Do you need to start a new game? Because I put this into a mod (TDA), did a siege, but there was only one tiny ladder. Same thing in native.
It fixes towns only, making the town sieges as simple as castle ones (because of gaps added). You don't need to start a new game, only to overwrite existing "sceneobj" files with new ones. And it doesn't add any more ladders, of course - no cheats!  :grin:

A sticky is where a thread "sticks" to the top of a board and doesn't drop down with disuse. Such threads often have a push pin icon for identification.

EDIT: as for the topic itself I'm grabbing the fix now. Thanks a lot. :smile:

Thank You!!!! I just downloaded it and am going to try it out now. Seiging the last town toom me over an hour because of all me hired bleds just standing on the ladder. I can't wait to see what they can do if they actually ENTER the town!!!

Added later:
Seff, you are my hero. That was REALLY FUN! It was a bloodbath as my 70 hired blades took out 300 or so swadian ninnies. Awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Well, Swadia has fallen! My guys are still having some trouble with the Khergit towns, though. We are stuck on Tulga(?) I think. The gap is there for them to get through the wall, but they get stuck at the top of the ladder.

descheval said:
Well, Swadia has fallen! My guys are still having some trouble with the Khergit towns, though. We are stuck on Tulga(?) I think. The gap is there for them to get through the wall, but they get stuck at the top of the ladder.

I'll take a look at it.

I have had no trouble defeating Swadia, they fell to my relentless attacks of hired blades. Now I have only Vagiers and Nords, and I have to wait to get a war with them. In the meantime, I will hire new troops to get my castles and cities up to ~300 men garrisons.

Back
Top Bottom