Total Conversion mods ideas for Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

I just recently started playing a mod called Calradia 1417. The focus of the mod is pretty obvious. I really enjoy the atmosphere and the animations added in for the swordplay. The audio is also incredible, not the native slashes and stabs that sound like running a sword through a sheath. I 100% support a Calradia 1417 mod for Bannerlord.

We had 13 other posts in this thread and hundreds of other threads begging for Nords already. Think of something original.

Lolbash said:
We had 13 other posts in this thread and hundreds of other threads begging for Nords already. Think of something original.

or... he is suggesting what he would like to play, not all things must be "original" or whatever that means, i for one would love a medieval total conversion for Bannerlord as an spiritual succesor of 1257AD, nothing original about it but it's what i would love to play :smile:

vonbalt said:
Lolbash said:

or... he is suggesting what he would like to play, not all things must be "original" or whatever that means, i for one would love a medieval total conversion for Bannerlord as an spiritual succesor of 1257AD, nothing original about it but it's what i would love to play :smile:

This too,like Medieval Conquest.
Btw which one is better MC or AD1257 ? I know AD is base for MC but as i see there is a new relase of AD

Dest45 said:
Conan the Barbarian/Age of Conan mod
LOTR mod
Star Wars Mod
Revolutionary War/French and Indian War mod
Tribal/HunterGatherer/pre history mod
Game of Thrones mod
Wild West mod
Good taste. I'm also waiting for some quality mod dedicated to the "Game of Thrones" with the ability to change not only the story, but also the story with the ending. And also with the ability to play for the main characters of the saga.

If we talk about Hyboria and the universe of "Conan the barbarian", i am especially interested to see anything related to M&B. Given that no one has made modifications in this universe.

Triune Impurity Rites 999 said:
Diablo 2 LOD mod. :fruity:
Now that we got dedicated skeletons and animations for different animals (or monsters  :twisted:), I think this is very possible!

I would like to see the original Diablo first because its scope is very focused so it would be a less difficult task for the modders. If it works out, then pour the hard work to make D2 happen.

Diablo 1 is all in the dungeon underground. Diablo 2 is mostly in open, I guess vanilla game would be more near to Diablo 2 than Diablo 1.

vota dc said:
Diablo 1 is all in the dungeon underground. Diablo 2 is mostly in open, I guess vanilla game would be more near to Diablo 2 than Diablo 1.
Diablo 1 was a well contained super linear game.
Diablo 2 is still linear, but a bit more open ended (which could and would generate quest bugs by interference for example), with quite large environments both outdoors and indoors, with more enemies to model, way more gameplay mechanics to code and fit the AI for, not to mention the sheer amount of gear, classes and skills.

In my opinion D1 was a way simpler game and for that reason should be done first as a kind of beta for the real deal.

It would be great to play Bannerlord in Diablo's dark settings, there were attempts towards that for Warband. If I could chose only one mod to play, that would be it. The situation is that both needs a lot of 3D modelling, but the fact that Diablo has a very little common pile of fans and mechanics with Mount&Blade + that the 3rd sequel was a disappointment in general - makes it unlikely to happen.

There has to be a Zoroastrian style mod if we can marry and have dynasties in bannerlord. Ck2esque mechanics on incest just to get a von habsburgish mutated blob ruling the lands and taking heads.

Cianog said:
There has to be a Zoroastrian style mod if we can marry and have dynasties in bannerlord. Ck2esque mechanics on incest just to get a von habsburgish mutated blob ruling the lands and taking heads.
Latest Age of Arthur mod for Warband,alows you to have kids,and they become your Heirs,after you die,you can pick and continue...and if you execute some lord his family going to hunt you lol its cool.

Any damn historical period.

My own suggestions would be :
- Viking Conquest remake,with franks,Rus,and those other neighboring kingdoms allowed
-Late Antiquity ( Dark ages ) based mod,with Huns,and Attila
-Rome mod in basically any period,preferably Punic wars,with many factions to choose from

I was watching a review video about this Sekiro:Shadows Die Twice. It seems after all these titles Mordhau, KC:grin:, Chivalry, For Honor its developers also embraced the ''directional combat'' idea.
Now I know there had been games like Sid Meier's Pirates that used this system very long time ago but I think it is safe to say Mount and Blade is the ''wave starter'' of all these games.
Anyway I shall not change the topic.

I wonder how it would have been if a mod or actually even a new game with Bannerlord's engine& its a bit  modified combat system was made which took place in a Dark Souls-esque universe.
I mean think of all those missile mechanics, throwing mechanics even mounted mechanics being planted to a souls like linear game.
For the end level bosses npc swordsmen with very good ai, or even a horse archer, or couple of horse archers that gallop arround us and try to kill us.

Huge bosses can also be made and unblockable attacks can be implemented to combat system, we already have when bigger weapons are blocked by smaller weapons, blocker stuns a bit.
Also a jumpy dodge mechanic to dodge unblockable attacks. For example when double clicking on one of W,A,S,D character takes a quick big step. I dont know I see so much potential in this.

Svarogorije said:
Any damn historical period.

My own suggestions would be :
- Viking Conquest remake,with franks,Rus,and those other neighboring kingdoms allowed
-Late Antiquity ( Dark ages ) based mod,with Huns,and Attila
-Rome mod in basically any period,preferably Punic wars,with many factions to choose from
agree

I'd love to see something set in antiquity, with chariots, particularly set in the Middle East.  Babylon, Assyria, Egypt, and so on, possibly reaching as far as early Greece and Troy.

Back
Top Bottom