Too many pesky little battles! Should we have large military conquest instead, like The Crusades?

Users who are viewing this thread

Seafoodking

Recruit
The current battles are happening so frequently that they feel like you're fighting stronger bandit groups. I personally find the current AI campaign is a bit too irritating, with their non stop suicidal raiding and sieging. I thought it would be much more fun if the AI can launch a large scale military campaign which they would calculate more cautiously before engaging. This would be more satisfying when you could defeat one, and makes sacrificing of high tier troops more worthy, because it serves a better strategic purpose.

All over these forums and then some (redditt) the same complaint -some ryhme and reason to the kingdom policies and acts of peace or war please. Yet the devs just seem to ignore this. Mexxico seems to care but they always vote him down at meetings like they just dont care. Do any of the other developers play this game/and/or care? I really think we need a strong push from the public to get them to wake up to this gaping hole in the game

There is a change in ai priority for targets coming in the next patch, so please be patient with them. Without the ai focusing almost solely on raiding, expect to see some massive and multiple armies rolling around. This should also help with the complaint of never ending waves of armies. The battles will be larger and more difficult, but ultimately more satisfying and hopefully end the ai army spam. Hopefully...

Back
Top Bottom