SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Users who are viewing this thread

usnavy30 said:
Where can we download the latest ver? Or are you just giving a preview changelog for every update?
i just updated the first post.
you can always load it on http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3916/.
as mirror this: http://www.sendspace.com/file/uh1471

This mod sounds cool! You should also include a few optional graphics packs like Calradia in Darkness.

Also, if you're designing quests, I could do some scening for you if you need it. I have an idea for a quest- fighting your way through a rogue knight's keep and capturing him, with the rewards being all his armor and the keep becoming your outpost.

Yeah the freelancer mod could be a great upgrade.

About the companions relation buble, it could be great if you give us the info too...

Greetings!
first of all, congratulations for the mod.
well, i've played all the versions of the mod so far, and i have some suggestions:

- the option of paying a mercenary warband, making them work for the character
- add the Advanced Battle Orders mod
- Freelancer would be nice too
- naval sieges, and naval battles in cities :grin:
- river navegation (i tried this, but the boat get stuck in bridges)
- I know it would be anachronistic, considering Calradia being something like a 13th-century Europe, but Nords and Vaegirs could be pagan.
- Religious orders that help factions with the same religion with wars against factions with a different religion (like the Hospitallers and the Templars).
- Converting cities into your religion, building temples.
- execute prisioner lords, then his son or other relative receive his fiefs.
- Some lord would have young children that grow with the time, and when they reach at the age 16, they turn into a lord/lady.
- i dont like the idea that the character is from other lands, so in the character creation, you could choose your nationality (swadian,rhodok, etc...). this would influence the initial equipment and skills (ex: a nordic character starts with a nordic sword, a khergit starts with a sabre...)

well, thats all for now :grin:
thanks, and sorry for my english, i'm brazilian

IF I get this right: you just improved native without making the game sluggish to run even in high end systems. Man I loved this mod  :smile: I am downloading and I will give feedback. By the way I hate more horses or items mods because game doesnt need any more horses or items. In native native items are priced reasonable but if you alter items we can buy some crude item which gives better armor than another lordly item but the crude one costs less. Hope you will get my point  :grin:

Warass said:
i wish you to add the "FreeLancer" mod. it will be useful for someone with no money.  :grin: :grin: :grin:
yep, it's in work :smile:

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
This mod sounds cool! You should also include a few optional graphics packs like Calradia in Darkness.

Also, if you're designing quests, I could do some scening for you if you need it. I have an idea for a quest- fighting your way through a rogue knight's keep and capturing him, with the rewards being all his armor and the keep becoming your outpost.
hmm graphic packs... i don't know calradia in darkness (i will test it) but i hate the darkness in floris mod  :lol:

i start to design new quests if i had all the things integrated what i/we want. i will send you a pm! thx

Fordo said:
About the companions relation buble, it could be great if you give us the info too...
give me some time, i make a list.

Sir Kornin said:
Greetings!
first of all, congratulations for the mod.
well, i've played all the versions of the mod so far, and i have some suggestions:

- Freelancer would be nice too
- river navegation (i tried this, but the boat get stuck in bridges)
- I know it would be anachronistic, considering Calradia being something like a 13th-century Europe, but Nords and Vaegirs could be pagan.
- Religious orders that help factions with the same religion with wars against factions with a different religion (like the Hospitallers and the Templars).
- Some lord would have young children that grow with the time, and when they reach at the age 16, they turn into a lord/lady.
- i dont like the idea that the character is from other lands, so in the character creation, you could choose your nationality (swadian,rhodok, etc...). this would influence the initial equipment and skills (ex: a nordic character starts with a nordic sword, a khergit starts with a sabre...)

well, thats all for now :grin:
thanks, and sorry for my english, i'm brazilian
i like your ideas too.

yep it's new in my todo list

you mean pbod? i think the newer versions need the wse loader that slows down the computer. i will inform me about that.

i've already considered that. i will try it.

i like the idea but i will keep the balance. my knowledge about religion in this time are very poor -> i need some help.

the executing part is no problem, i have done it already. i never saw an child in m&b...  give me some child models and i will try it.

it's in my todo list. thx

816m4n said:
IF I get this right: you just improved native without making the game sluggish to run even in high end systems. Man I loved this mod  :smile: I am downloading and I will give feedback. By the way I hate more horses or items mods because game doesnt need any more horses or items. In native native items are priced reasonable but if you alter items we can buy some crude item which gives better armor than another lordly item but the crude one costs less. Hope you will get my point  :grin:
you got it and your point is mine. that's the reason all items are native except the horses. BUT the new horses have the same stats like the native ones.  i don't like if all look the same.

i never saw an child in m&b...  give me some child models and i will try it.

I saw children in the mod Britenwalda. I have searched for models in the forum, but i have found anything, and my modding skills are not very good

my knowledge about religion in this time are very poor -> i need some help.

same for children. i saw religion system in Britenwalda, i searched for some tutorial or script, but i have found nothing.

well thanx for consider my suggestions, and i have one more: can you upload patches, instead of upload the entire mod several times?

Sir Kornin said:
well thanx for consider my suggestions, and i have one more: can you upload patches, instead of upload the entire mod several times?
yes from now on i will release patches and the full mod. i never thought about that  :oops:

something other: have somebody the problem if he want to sail the ship in yalen (only in yalen) the game crashes because the high cliffs?

I tried the mod it is really really great but why add two lines of archery line for swadians? I like normal bows over crossbows for swadians :grin: plus the new companions are kinda imba I think :grin: because some have 10 in skills :/ btw did you deleted the native companions? because all of them were cool and I loved to start a little crew with just a few straggler companions :grin:

and can you like Outpost>>Fort>>Castle>>Town? but if you upgrade to castle or a town it will be really expensive? that would be a whole new calradia..

816m4n said:
I tried the mod it is really really great but why add two lines of archery line for swadians? I like normal bows over crossbows for swadians :grin: plus the new companions are kinda imba I think :grin: because some have 10 in skills :/ btw did you deleted the native companions? because all of them were cool and I loved to start a little crew with just a few straggler companions :grin:
swadia looks like they are english/french... england was fame because their longbow archers - france had crossbowmen.

i'm not more sure but i think only balbanes and joan have 10 in skills?

the 16 native companions are still ingame :smile: i plan to add some more low level companions.

Warass said:
and can you like Outpost>>Fort>>Castle>>Town? but if you upgrade to castle or a town it will be really expensive? that would be a whole new calradia..
interesting... but of course only you're a lord / king. i think it's hard to code. give me a try...

new update [v1.4beta]
- some dialog changes & fixes [i need to write new dialogs, if someone want to help...]
- logical changes and fixes on the companions/npcs/troops/items
- arena master: you and your troop can now practice in the arena for some days [huge xp boost for money]
- troop recruiters fixed: "mercenary_end" troop not more available
- more mercenaries in taverns
- the pistol book give you now 250 weapon proficiency in firearms and does not more take weapon master skill into account
- new books: necronomicon (looting), holy bible (charisma) and the trade ledger
- merchant's trade ledger by caba'drin - the ledger uses the "assess prices" option in market places to track the prices of items the player learns about. really helpful for traders.
- added improved trade goods by lav - more than a dozen various item modifiers are enabled for trade goods and food items, directly affecting their prices and morale values.
- you now can enable/disable the companion complaining
- added dynamic troop trees by dunde - it shows the troop tree of the factions
- besieged castles and towns are surrounded with spikes, visually indicating their status - by lav
- included the freelancer mod
- top-tier-troop to hero [after some fight experience you can upgrade your top troop to a companion - only for faction troops (yet)]

87th_Foot_Fus_Hall said:
I love this mod but hate that it is not save game compatible.....oh well time to start over.....again  :roll: :wink:
thx and yeah you have right... after the next update (with custom troops probably) it should be always save game compatible.

Really enjoying the mod, but I am not sure if I am using the Bank properly. I have deposited funds, but after several weeks the balance has not changed, how often is any interest added and how much should the interest be ?

Keep up the good work  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom