To the author of this mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Vendi86

Recruit
Saw this on steam yesterday and tried it out, I just wanted to say good job Marty!  Having played Shogun 2 when it first came out your mod really does a good job capturing the era, landscape of japan,  historical accuracy, and appropriate music.

It seems like a lot of work has been poured in the scenery, troop trees, and dialogue.  Haven't noticed many bugs either, just a few things like the diplomacy chart needing a horizontal slider, and the occasional naked lord (which lets be honest, Japanese men enjoy their nudity).

I look forward to seeing how your mod progresses creatively and functionally, best of luck!

Yeah for me was this mod the reason for getting Mount and Blade. . . (thank to Reformist for this)

And Shogun 2 is my Fav. Total War game and this is my Fav. Mod as well. . .

And this is kind of a Shogun game only with some improvements like KATANA is not Stronger than Naginata. . . unlike Shogun 2. . . Matchlock Guns are not useless unlike Shogun 2...

And this is for me the one Sengoku RPG i searched so long. . . i allways wanted an RPG in Japan where you can do what you want and not just a simple linear story line. . . and Gekokujo is perfect.

I only think that Marty is a little bit to rare at this forum . . . but i dont know him in person so i cant complane here.

Back
Top Bottom