to any of Rome Total war user, plz help me with this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Eagle114th

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Rome Total War is VERY ***** to install, and no thank to CA for huge RTW v1.2 patches problems.

Because of constantly CTD problems in RTW, I reinstalled it only to realize that I have been missing many of folders/files from installations while getting erros message after completed installations.

Because of over 10 times of trying to reinstall these bloody thing, I gave it up and haven't played with it for very, very long time.

So now I have decided to install it, and guess what.. After deleting all of registry files and even RTW.ini from WINDOWS, boom, I still am missing huge things after installations!

I am getting so fed up with CA, and I have heard that many of poeple have alot of problem installing this games. What can I do to get this thing fixed, and I was hoping that one of you who have might gone the excalty same thing I went through, would be able to guide me through my installations problem.

Eagle out...

I'm not sure if it's possible, but you could try to manualy copy the missing files from the cd.

Never heard of anyone have a problem from an official RTW CD.

What files are missing? What error message(s) are you getting?

Make sure the drive your installing to has sufficient space.

Check the CD isn't scratched\dirty.

Ensure you have admin priveleges if your running XP

Back
Top Bottom