TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Gondor troops preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a word of advice then.  Make some sort of exe that sits on the desktop, that launches the IronLauncher and the mod, because you will get a million bug reports of "why cn i nt kill trulls?" 

Bolkonsky said:
Probably not if they're using the IronLauncher.  That eliminates the need for a separate install of Mount&Blade.
Yes, but the thing is - not on each computer IronLauncher works. For example when I try to start with it - nothing happens. But that is in M&B 1.011, while in Warband IL works perfectly.

There should be an option of a separate installation. Although I wouldn't mind spoiling M&B with TLD mod. There's no other way I intend to use it.

Will the campaign AI be addressed compared to the native 1.011 ex."Sauron's final push against Minas Tirith and all the sudden orcs leave to mercilessly to chase down the local vacationing hobbit"Though this isn't a request or anything just mere curiosity.

I am actually starting to think some wanker is always making new nicks and asking at all different mods "When will it be released?".

How the hell can anyone ever estimate the release of any mod? Do we calculate workhours? Oh, I've got 80 armours left to do, each one takes me about a week, there you go...80 more weeks?

Yea. And it's always a "recruit".
You know what I'd like? "Recruits" to be muted on the forum by default. Don't say a feckin word till you've spent a couple of months here, see how things run, etc. Cause I nearly never see any of you veterans asking dumb questions. It's always a wanker recruit, always has a silly wanker name and always asks the same wanker thing "When will it be released?"

Triglav said:
Yea. And it's always a "recruit".
You know what I'd like? "Recruits" to be muted on the forum by default. Don't say a feckin word till you've spent a couple of months here, see how things run, etc. Cause I nearly never see any of you veterans asking dumb questions. It's always a w***er recruit, always has a silly w***er name and always asks the same w***er thing "When will it be released?"

I think you just need to calm down and deal with life. 

It's not that big of a deal.  There's nothing you can do about it.  Just let it go. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom