TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
vadermath said:
So how about that plate armor... :razz:

Joking, before you murder me.
:roll:

oh, i wont "give it up", i will just shush until someone else "reactivates" this talk and I can enter his side on a TL ForumWar...

Comatose movie armor minimod, never released in any form: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,172.0/
Perhaps you can borrow stuff from the Turkish mod and mod it in, when both are done? Or just play that.

Merlkir said:
-_-

First rule of TLD is - "No plate armour!"
Second rule of TLD is - "NO PLATE ARMOUR!"
Third rule of TLD is - "You do not talk about plate armour!"

Huh. I figured at least one of the three rules about TLD would perain to asking for a release date :wink:

The Gondorian armor was the only thing I despised about the movies (visually :wink: ). Listen to the commentaries, even one of the producers says it's ridiculous to have a bunch of "tin soldiers" running around.

That said, as long as you don't expect chestplates, you won't be disappointed with the next version's Gondor armors.

If you want to play as the tin man, go play the wizard of Oz.

Merlkir said:
Ambalon said:
[allcaps] I DONT WANT ORIGINALITY DAMNIT [/allcaps] Because no one will ever be able to make it as good as it is in the movies.

and about the 2x better armor, whatever, that was just a suggestion, make it 1,5x better :razz:

Listen, friend, go troll somewhere else. Either watch the movies or bug some other modders, we don't care about your crap.

lol, he just got all merlkir on your ass

octoburn said:
Merlkir said:
-_-

First rule of TLD is - "No plate armour!"
Second rule of TLD is - "NO PLATE ARMOUR!"
Third rule of TLD is - "You do not talk about plate armour!"

Huh. I figured at least one of the three rules about TLD would perain to asking for a release date :wink:

The Gondorian armor was the only thing I despised about the movies (visually :wink: ). Listen to the commentaries, even one of the producers says it's ridiculous to have a bunch of "tin soldiers" running around.

That said, as long as you don't expect chestplates, you won't be disappointed with the next version's Gondor armors.

If you want to play as the tin man, go play the wizard of Oz.

Heck, I liked those tin soldiers running around... never mind me tho..

The Mercenary said:
Merlkir said:
The Mercenary said:
On that note, would it be possible to add plate armour? :razz:

Et tu, Brute?!  :twisted:

lol Merlkir.

I'm probably going to have two TLDs, one with plate that I personally add, and one without. Why?

I dunno.

Can i have your version that is OBVIOUSLY going to be better? (just kidding, before you guys hang me...)

The Mercenary said:
Merlkir said:
The Mercenary said:
On that note, would it be possible to add plate armour? :razz:

Et tu, Brute?!  :twisted:

lol Merlkir.

I'm probably going to have two TLDs, one with plate that I personally add, and one without. Why?

I dunno.

If I had access to BBQME's Gondorian plate from the movie I would add it in a second TLD just cuse it is that sweet. But I still like the no plate included for the fact it is never in the book.

Ambalon said:
Καὶ σὺ τέκνον Fixed that for you for historical accuracy. You're welcome.

now why on earth would a greek version be more accurate? ****, you really are annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom