TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be a human on the evil side. just choose one of the evil men factions, Dunlanders or Haradrim, Variags, Corsairs, Rhun and Khand (Easterlings), i'm sure you could face generate some one who looked like aragorn, then name him aragorn... But you can't choose a Human from the Alliance side and go over to the bad side, since the uruks and orcs would quickly have you on the menu before you could even say "i'm on your side" heh.

and yes... i mean that literally. In TLD, the good guys are the cat in your avatar becoming the hand in my Cat avatar  :mrgreen:

Pagan said:
in TLD the good guys get eaten by the bad guys. They sit between the beef and the fruit basket in the bad guys inventory.
(thinks: What does this mod not haave? Now eating humans! :twisted: This gets better and better! :twisted:)

TLD for .808 ...hmmm....good times :grin:. Such a good mod
thats it, i'm gonna download the mod again:grin:, maybe try the bad guys this time :twisted:
P.S. best of luck for this version, it will be...epic :wink:

muter3456 said:
Pagan said:
in TLD the good guys get eaten by the bad guys. They sit between the beef and the fruit basket in the bad guys inventory.
(thinks: What does this mod not haave? Now eating humans! :twisted: This gets better and better! :twisted:)

Like i said before what does this mod not have?..................All i can think of is puntable dwarves. :lol:

jacob25 said:
haha, definetly. there are even wargs and stuff. i have done the legolas horse mount from the movie the two towers many time, its sweattt

what was that again? I can't remember...

but man, the wargs in the old version pale in comparison to the ones posted in the preview. now those look badass.
I wonder what new feature's we'll see for the evil factions  - there should be a lot more potential for orc rampages with the way MaB has shaped up. Just think of all those defenseless little villages littering the map these days...  :twisted:

P.S. Almost forgot - will we be seeing black numenoreans in the new version? Playable perhaps?

We'll probably include some villages for Gondor and Rohan, but don't expect to see some much of those as in native. More potential for orc rampage anyway :wink:

We already had Black Numenoreans in the previous version and we'll have them in the next for sure.

We'll be updating all the previous scenes with all kinds of nice stuff :wink:

No Shire or Hobbits, it's not within our current map. Rivendel would be in the expanded new map, but we're not sure we can include it for the next release, probably not. We may have to leave the Northern War expansion alltogether for a future release (after Warband comes out), but we're still uncertain about it. We'll see what we can do.

ok, thats fine. i think u guys should continue modding as if warband doesnt exist, because people will come back to the current version just to play tld. i know i probably wont even get warband

I'm sorry if this was asked before but m&b .808 didn't had sieges but 1.011 has, so i wonder if there will be sieges, with the new scenes of TLD?

zalmoxis said:
I'm sorry if this was asked before but m&b .808 didn't had sieges but 1.011 has, so i wonder if there will be sieges, with the new scenes of TLD?
That would be very cool.
3-4 Extra ladders?

zalmoxis said:

Yes I believe there are, somewhere in this board there also is an osgiliath preview, there you can see a nice custom scene for TLD.. I believe theres more but i'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom