TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is any tutorial on how to install an older version of M&B in the same computer of 1.011? i want to play TLD  :wink:

Wolfhead said:
Kmovies said:
there is any tutorial on how to install an older version of M&B in the same computer of 1.011? i want to play TLD  :wink:

Just install it in a different folder.(I think)

Indeed. I currently have 1.011, .960, .903, .808, .750, and Warband installed on my computer, all side by side. All I did was add the version number to the end of the file-name, like so: Mount&Blade.808.

1.011 I have installed in the original folder, Mount&Blade, so that mod installers can find it easily.

Kmovies said:
and... there is any  serial restriction on these older versions? and how i get one?

The same serial works for all of them, no problem. You don't even have to enter the serial again when you already have at least one M&B version installed.

And this only shows how many people know what "Aryan" actually means and how many think it's just something Hitler invented (probably along with the swastika and other such "Hitlerist stuff"). Shame...
I didn't get the joke though. As far as I remember, the entpotion made Merry and Pipin two of the tallest Hobbits in history (though I don't remember anything about longer hair), not much else.

'Cause I deffinately said he created it. Sigh.

He used it as an excuse to exterminate an entire race

just let it die xRoyal, there has already been enough off-topic discussion here.
In other news, my models are currently under review by the TLD team....
I may even learn their secret handshake.

Triglav said:
In case any of you are wondering why those of us developing TLD get a bit snotty with people here at times...

A couple of pages back (pg.186) a big faction update was posted. Got about 5 meaningful replies.
A lame, completely unrelated joke then abducted the next three pages.

Makes us wander what's the point in giving meaningful updates, if we could just drop in a bad joke now and then and the thread would be rolling along. :???:

"Falls to the ground " I beg your forgivness O' mighty Triglav I am just a lowly forum poster and should not have slighted one so great as a TLD modder! Please spare us the horrible wrath of delaying the next preview!!!!

Caleb ConDoin said:
Triglav said:
In case any of you are wondering why those of us developing TLD get a bit snotty with people here at times...

A couple of pages back (pg.186) a big faction update was posted. Got about 5 meaningful replies.
A lame, completely unrelated joke then abducted the next three pages.

Makes us wander what's the point in giving meaningful updates, if we could just drop in a bad joke now and then and the thread would be rolling along. :???:

"Falls to the ground " I beg your forgivness O' mighty Triglav I am just a lowly forum poster and should not have slighted one so great as a TLD modder! Please spare us the horrible wrath of delaying the next preview!!!!

Agreed!!!! *throws ashes over self and rippes out hair*  :razz:

I know you just said Black Numenorians would lead Mordor hosts Triglav, but would there be many orc captains?

Lt. of the tower said:
I know you just said Black Numenorians would lead Mordor hosts Triglav, but would there be many orc captains?
Probably. Leading patrols and junk.
COGlory said:
I would suggest that you lock the thread and post updates to the first page only.  Those last two posts did not help either.
That's not going to happen unless one of the team gets made moderator of the mod forum, or someone else hacks into AW's account, or one of us active devs starts a new thread.

None of those are likely to happen, so live with it. If we the team can, our faithful fans should be able to also.

Best bet is a pming a taleworld forum admin and requesting its lock. Should be request by one of the TLD devs. If there is a need to post any updates or previews they can make a new thread in which they can manage and lock themselves if need be.

Triglav said:
A bit of a faction update for ye.

Currently we are putting all the new gear in order and equipping factions. So you know what these are here is a bit of a list.
All listed factions have their own specific armours, helmets, footwear, weapons, horses (or wargs) and a distinct look so you'll never have to use unit names in battle to tell them apart.

Current (and most likely final) list of things you'll see, from North to South:

1. Wandering Tribal Orcs and Mountain Goblins
2. Gundabad orcs
3. Dwarves
4. Dale
5. Mirkwood elves
6. Northmen
    -also Beornings (and, please, spare us the question if they turn into bears)
7. Moria (no Balrog, thank you very much)
8. Rivendell elves
9. Dunedain rangers/Arnor knights
10. Lothorien elves
11. Rhun
12. Isengard
    -different sets for orcs and uruk-hai (and a set doesn't mean one armour each, but more likely 5-10 each)
13. Dunland
14. Rohan
...with some 20 different costume variationss.
15. Gondor
    -includes Gondor regulars, Rangers of Ithillien and Tower Guards
and whole sets for feudal troops:
    -Lossarnach axemen
    -Pelargir regulars and semper fi Pelargir marines
    -Clansmen of Lamedon
    -Archers (and footmen) of Blackroot Vale
    -Warriors of Pinnath Gellin
    -Knights of DolAmroth
...overall some 50 different costumes for Gondor, I think.
16. Mordor and Dol Guldur
    -different sets for orcs, uruks, trolls and Black Numenoreans
17. Khand
18. Harad
    -different stuff for Harad, Far Harad and Harondor
19. Corsairs of Umbar

Now, grab yer ol' Tolkien books and familiarise yourself with all these, so you'll be able to enjoy them more.

Very impressive! Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom