[TKoV] The Kingdom of Veluca ( Recruiting cRPG Warriors )

Users who are viewing this thread

This is all just a roleplaying situation so Gowe can reclaim the throne. He likes that aspect of single player now he's bringing it to multiplayer.

Sir Agrivar said:
This is all just a roleplaying situation so Gowe can reclaim the throne. He likes that aspect of single player now he's bringing it to multiplayer.
lolz
no im sorry to disappoint you but that is not to be so =P

Some_other_guy said:
I was hoping we'd be reformed as Somalian Pirates....oh well
well i was thinking of faeries but we decided that since Gowe started this brotherhood wed honor him by keeping its name
Gowe will never be forgotten
and we will always accept him back into the clan

Marin Peace Bringer said:
Well "new" solamnic knights, first order of business.  DoF will NOT be allies to traitors.

When DoF was founded we left TKHC for the REASON that we didnt want to kick out TKHC leader, and didnt want to take over the clan that HE created, so we just left (and though it was not on good terms at the time, we have settled our differences) and started our own clan.

Now, DoF supports Sir Gowe, but seeing as he left you with good will (on his part) we will do nothing, but if Sir Gowe should ever want to take back what is rightfully his, DoF will remain loyal to the true Grand Master of Solamnia.

Darin, Lord of the Sword, Defenders of Faith.
Well if you understood what had actually happened you would understand that he did not leave.
He left the clan with me to take care of it and guide it with our new constitution.
I am here as the newly appointed Grand Master of this great brotherhood only to preserve it, excel in the ranks. and battle with my brothers.
I suggest that you understand the happenings of our internal affairs before you make a fool out of your self.
Secondly I would like to congratulate you on leaving your leader to his down fall and the downfall of your now disbanded clan.
As I have said before I have only taken this position to better our clan and the memory of our first Grand Master Gowe rather than leave it to its down fall.
I hope you can understand this all and good day/night to you sir.

Ps: Grand Master Robert

Wait...what? Fairies? or...Ferries......uh.....huh........uhhh.....anyways, I won't be active for the next few weeks, exams and the like, but i have the game now and everything so....good to go.
(Providing i'm in the reformed clan i guess [or.....well i'm good anyways]) :lol:
Also, I'm fairly sure Gowe chose to resign instead of splitting clan up (again?).  I'm sure Robert will do a fine job as Somalian knighting it and all.  VOTE OF CONFIDENCE.

Some_other_guy said:
Wait...what? Fairies? or...Ferries......uh.....huh........uhhh.....anyways, I won't be active for the next few weeks, exams and the like, but i have the game now and everything so....good to go.
(Providing i'm in the reformed clan i guess [or.....well i'm good anyways]) :lol:
Also, I'm fairly sure Gowe chose to resign instead of splitting clan up (again?).  I'm sure Robert will do a fine job as Somalian knighting it and all.  VOTE OF CONFIDENCE.
oww no man i completely understand bout finals im having them in 2weeks-P
but definitely man just fill the application form =]
and im very happy you understand some guy
I hope to see you on the battle field soon =D
http://solamnic-knights.com/forums/index.php?sid=f39a03c153685e18ea801c78cac4069a

ChaosDwarf said:
Well "new" solamnic knights, first order of business.  DoF will NOT be allies to traitors.

When DoF was founded we left TKHC for the REASON that we didnt want to kick out TKHC leader, and didnt want to take over the clan that HE created, so we just left (and though it was not on good terms at the time, we have settled our differences) and started our own clan.

Now, DoF supports Sir Gowe, but seeing as he left you with good will (on his part) we will do nothing, but if Sir Gowe should ever want to take back what is rightfully his, DoF will remain loyal to the true Grand Master of Solamnia.

Well if you understood what had actually happened you would understand that he did not leave.
He left the clan with me to take care of it and guide it with our new constitution.
I am here as the newly appointed Grand Master of this great brotherhood only to preserve it, excel in the ranks. and battle with my brothers.
I suggest that you understand the happenings of our internal affairs before you make a fool out of your self.
Secondly I would like to congratulate you on leaving your leader to his down fall and the downfall of your now disbanded clan.
As I have said before I have only taken this position to better our clan and the memory of our first Grand Master Gowe rather than leave it to its down fall.

Well said! Your doing a great job Robert, keep it up and this clan will flourish into a beautiful rose (haha play on clan banner and words).
Anyways lets take this thing a day at a time, don't want to fail baby and hit hit the wall running (yet again don't ask).

ChaosDwarf said:
Some_other_guy said:
well i was thinking of faeries but we decided that since Gowe started this brotherhood wed honor him by keeping its name

Accept him back? Right.. Accept the founder of the clan back as a page/squire

ChaosDwarf said:

I was informed of this, and i was a bit hot headed, lets just say that for now, we are not allies.  As to the rest, it was uncalled for.

Cznielsen said:
ChaosDwarf said:
Some_other_guy said:

to answer your question yes
but of course he would excel in the ranks, it goes for all of us even for me
even tho i am the Grand Master my skill level is considered as page, i will only excel in the ranks by wining tournaments i hope to gain the title of SLMC_GM_RK_Robert
it applies for all of us no exception

ChaosDwarf said:

I was informed of this, and i was a bit hot headed, lets just say that for now, we are not allies.  As to the rest, it was uncalled for.
It is okay as of now we have no allies and no enemy's we are still in the reforming faze and we only wish the best for all the clans even if they hate me or the new reformed clan.
I only wish people would understand what actually happened.
And as you said for what was uncalled for it was only self defense and proving my point of which we as a whole what the best for the clan.
It is not about me but about us.
And as your quote says " God helping, nothing should be feared", and that is exactly how we feel.
I had no intention of any of this happening, but I am here now and will stand firm with the rest of my brothers.
I hope you and all my understand what has happened with our clan.
Its becoming a real pain repeating my self so thank you all for at least reading this and good luck to you all, I only/we only wish the best for you and all.
Thank you.

Sir Gowe said:
peace with you all please
no more fights of the like
My dear sir i am with you on this.
I truly hope there are no hard feelings between us, and I only wish the best for you and most importantly your founding brotherhood.

Sir Gowe said:
Stratigos001 said:
RalliX said:
Now... can someone explain what happened to the original order?

Anyways, that is the second Solamnic Grand Master who doesn't use proper grammar.  :eek:

A few new guys decided to kick out Gowe and all who were loyal to him, including me. The original Solamnic Order is all but gone.

They did not kick me out but demoted me and the rest well yeah they kinda did that but this is over like I said
Do not worry those who hate me or love me I am not gone I just need a break that is all
(Now anyone has a problem with me they need to grow up)
oww and sir i have just taken note to this post wich you wrote.
I remember you saying this when we came to you about you being called  a poor leader by some other clans as well as some of your disconnect with the brothers, which you agreed with us and you said the following,

"Ok guys i will step down as leader and put Robert in charge and i will prove that i can lead by re-raising up in the ranks." -Gowe.

Im not trying to make a spectacle im just getting the story straight for all to know.
As i had stated before I truly hope there are no hard feelings between us, and I only wish the best for you and most importantly your founding brotherhood.

Sir Gowe said:
Stratigos001 said:
RalliX said:
Now... can someone explain what happened to the original order?

Anyways, that is the second Solamnic Grand Master who doesn't use proper grammar.  :eek:

A few new guys decided to kick out Gowe and all who were loyal to him, including me. The original Solamnic Order is all but gone.

They did not kick me out but demoted me and the rest well yeah they kinda did that but this is over like I said
Do not worry those who hate me or love me I am not gone I just need a break that is all
(Now anyone has a problem with me they need to grow up)

Gowe please get your story straight... As new guys we came to you to tell you to sort your leadership skills out or we would be leaving i remember this quote that you said to us.

Ok guys i will be stepping down then and will put Robert in charge and i will prove that i can lead by re-raising up in the ranks (c) Gowe

Cznielsen said:
ChaosDwarf said:
Some_other_guy said:

How many times have i told you Cznielsen no trolls allowed on this thread ---> [] there the door kindly leave.

Traitors? I am sorry how are we traitors when Gowe stepped down and left Robert in charge please where are you getting these facts from?

Sir Gowe will never get his Grand Master rank back in Solamnic Knights due to the fact hes all ready acting like a baby since he left on his own trying to spread lies just for attention.

I must ask this question also who the hell is DoF? Never have seen you guys in game do you even have a server?

All i can say is if Sir Gowe ever trys to get leadership back to Solamnic Knights good luck with your 2 members on the battlefield.

E-Drama Over

~Cluntius

Cluntius not to be mean but the way you are acting is in my sense a baby
The fact is I am remoddeling my style of Leadership because I have a new clan waiting
I just need a break and no drama
if you heard my threads I am allowed to be mad but I grew up and let things go as fate decides
I did give it to Robert because 1 you guys had appointed him for Leader right?
I dont need to put facts in and all...I'm allowed to be dissappointed on this when you could have just suggested thing for me to do to improve
and also I really dont need any of this Cluntius as The Marshal you of all people should know better

Like I said before no more fighting of the like
and good luck to you all

ps. Robert I think you all might have to use teh blue banner cuz the red one was my personal and I will soon be changing it

Back
Top Bottom