(TK)Timeless Kingdoms Information Center and == DOWNLOAD for M&B .960 == HERE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK. all their armors and stuff and weapons and actual armor seem so different its like calradia is the meeting place for a whole bunch of different cultures to beat their brains out.

ealabor said:
GodsHand said:
ealabor said:
GodsHand said:
their "armor", shield and weapon aren't visible.

How do you mean not visible?

They don't show up, like are transparent therefore it just looks like the unit is putting their arm up

Hmm have you tried switching to DTX9?

I'd like to see a screenshot of what your problem is.

Yeah, I've been using DTX9 for some time now and as of now I can't get a screenshot (can only play on weekends no matter how nerdy etc. it sounds) but what's happened with all other .960 mods is that from a distance of maybe 5 or so yards from my char, the entire head of the unit (as in ALL units, not just enemies etc.) wouldn't show. And now, the armor of the Desert units won't show and neither will their shields, and considering their real armor texture of huge breasts, war paint, and a loincloth across the waist is really bright, from far away that doesn't show either and it looks the same as it would as if they would be in front of me with no armor on and just actually M&B style naked (bra, undies, no war paint etc). With other units' armor there's **** that's been happening too with the texture. It just shows as something really simple like padded leather would look like, without the real texture of plate armor etc. I don't know what's happening but if you could help it would be of great importance to me as I've been playing your mods for EVER and I've fell in love with them, and therefore want to play them at the best quality I can. And I think I used too many "and's" in that sentence.

lukie said:
its says for 960 how cums it says download for 1.00...?!? :evil:

Probably because you have the 1.003 or 1.010 version of the game -.-. All you have to do is just install .960 into a different folder.

Spawn Of Achilles said:
Could you maybe expand your post by explaining what the problem actually is? Until then you won't find much help.
"Microsoft ..... c++ rune time"
(hmm...)File developent/..../....
and game is closed
This error is in first load :cry: :sad: :cry:(need more info??)

Maybe your download was corrupt, which in turn made your install corrupt. The only thing I could suggest is to re-download and re-install the mod. But first, delete the mod from your game files. Then tell us how it works.

Whene i try re-download on https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=924 i click "download now" and is"Bad Gateway
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

" and download is no starting :?: [I am Problem-y Man  :neutral: ] (im form Poland im not good in Eng langue :mrgreen: )

RainCloud said:
Whene i try re-download on https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=924 i click "download now" and is"Bad Gateway
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

" and download is no starting :?: [I am Problem-y Man  :neutral: ] (im form Poland im not good in Eng langue :mrgreen: )

Either Ealabor is right or your router is messed up (if you have one)

Hellow, I am sorry, but I'm bad speak English, but me very like your mod-Timeless Kingdoms!! Thank you very very very mach!!

PERUN said:
Hellow, I am sorry, but I'm bad speak English, but me very like your mod-Timeless Kingdoms!! Thank you very very very mach!!

молодец, но не точно правильно

Hello, I am sorry, I speak english badly, but I really like your mod. Thank you very much

будет лучше. Я вижу, почему вы сделали эти ошибки.. но трудно обясънит, я сам плохо говорю, но в твоём языке.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom