(TK)Timeless Kingdoms Information Center and == DOWNLOAD for M&B .960 == HERE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fei Dao said:
GodsHand said:
As soon as I saw that this was out when I checked the repository a minute ago, I orgasmed. I'm downloading it now and I LOVE your mods, thanks a billion.

Or is that because of the

Boomie said:
:shock: Naked Warriors?!?!  :shock: :shock: :shock:

:razz:

No, actually I was a bit dissapointed at that. Mods like this shouldn't have things like that, it's just not cool. Plus, when they're like more than 10 feet away from my character, their "armor" (thing that makes them look like they have huge tits), shield and weapon aren't visible. So yeah, I think that for the next version of Timeless Kingdoms those warriors should be more clothed anyway because as I said before it just ruins the game.

land1.jpg

Heigm? is that some Tactics Ogre inspiration I see there?

I see no inconvenience in downloading version 0.960 and playing this mod, if you really like it so much.

Ok I know [list type=decimal]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
nothing about making mount and blade mods but I do know that patch 1.003 for mount and blade is now out and has been out for a while so why are so many people still making mods for
960? Im not like being ungrateful I just want to know why people arent making mods for 1.003 no mean replys please thanks

nickdude349 said:
Ok I know [list type=decimal]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
nothing about making mount and blade mods but I do know that patch 1.003 for mount and blade is now out and has been out for a while so why are so many people still making mods for
960? Im not like being ungrateful I just want to know why people arent making mods for 1.003 no mean replys please thanks
Mods are generally only done with the module system, which is not out yet for 1.0.

GodsHand said:
Fei Dao said:
GodsHand said:
As soon as I saw that this was out when I checked the repository a minute ago, I orgasmed. I'm downloading it now and I LOVE your mods, thanks a billion.

Or is that because of the

Boomie said:
:shock: Naked Warriors?!?!  :shock: :shock: :shock:

:razz:

No, actually I was a bit dissapointed at that. Mods like this shouldn't have things like that, it's just not cool. Plus, when they're like more than 10 feet away from my character, their "armor" (thing that makes them look like they have huge tits), shield and weapon aren't visible. So yeah, I think that for the next version of Timeless Kingdoms those warriors should be more clothed anyway because as I said before it just ruins the game.

I agree, it just doesn't seem right, sure, give them sod all armour but at least give them some skins to cover themselves with, I'm no prude but it just doesn't feel right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom