(TK) Hegemony: Timeless Kingdoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, i'm working the NPC names in now.

I need for folks who are being represented as NPC, to double check your names on the first page. I lost some name requests due to cleaning out the PM box (900 messages)

Thank you!  :grin:

But I'd like to be called Gansuk, not Eumolpus, as it Eumolpus doesnt really match.

Thanks, again.

If its not too much of a bother, I'd like to be changed from the Ironides to the Greco-Romans, and I'd like my name to be changed to Peleus. Of course, if you have already done my NPC its completely understandable, just a slight change in heart. This change does not need to be at the top of your to do list.

And E, I'd like to be greco-Roman. And a more greco than roman lord, if that's even an issue. Do whatever you want, I know it's going to be awesome.

ealabor said:
jord932003 said:
Haven't been here in a while, but me LIKEY the new screenshots  :mrgreen:
Hows progress going on the mod Ealabor?
just a few things to touch on then its rolling out.

Sweet I can't wait to be the Ironide Papacy and take on the Whitestone Clans and the Shahir Sultanate.
Woo! Thanks Ealabor

Yes very true, I just want build a massive Papacy army and take on any faction that stands in way when im looting every enemy village in site. I got big dreams haha :lol:
And yes this mod is going to be Legendary when it comes out.

I can't wait to bring the Sultante lands glory! "Death to those who pretend my throne;The lands abroad shallst become my own"  :mrgreen: A little something I made as a slogan,for the vast empire that will surely come.  :wink: I wonder how effective the cavalry will be however against the Southern Dynasty...Hmm...I will blend the two together!  :grin: "The Sul-terracotta Army"  :lol: Time to Unite what reminds me of Qin,and Sultanate as one.

Back
Top Bottom