Thread hijacked, enter at your own risk

Users who are viewing this thread

The Mercenary said:
In my opinion, everyone's bisexual, some just lean more towards members of the opposite sex or their own sex.

Yea why not? You can learn all kinds of things. The learning curve is really steep though. It's like me trying to learn to like eating liver :sad:

The most sinister Mr. Pavlov and The Pavenis said:
SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE YOU GAY!

Don't do it Folthie! if you start feeling the gay tingle consult with me IMMEDIATELY, and i will prescribe several shirtless flexing gifs.
She can't change me unless she posts pics. Heh, she'll never do that so I win.

I've been terrified thinking about this scenario: You're tied in a bed, and a man comes and takes off you pants. He starts handling your cock so ****ing well you'd have no chance to resist.

Bye bye straightness.

Kobrag said:
TDM:Yes, you immidiatly fall in love and lust after a man after touching his balls. :roll:

Merc: Dogs have big **** arsed knots, I wouldn't either.

Piss off.

Sound Chaser said:
The Mercenary said:
In my opinion, everyone's bisexual, some just lean more towards members of the opposite sex or their own sex.

Yea why not? You can learn all kinds of things. The learning curve is really steep though. It's like me trying to learn to like eating liver :sad:

I've been terrified thinking about this scenario: You're tied in a bed, and a man comes and takes off you pants. He starts handling your cock so ****ing well you'd have no chance to resist.

Liver's not bad, if it's prepared properly.

Folthrik said:

Don't do it Folthie! if you start feeling the gay tingle consult with me IMMEDIATELY, and i will prescribe several shirtless flexing gifs.

oh I see what you're doing you clever little beaver you.  :razz:

Kobrag said:
The Mercenary said:
Kobrag said:
TDM:Yes, you immidiatly fall in love and lust after a man after touching his balls. :roll:

Merc: Dogs have big **** arsed knots, I wouldn't either.

Piss off.
The jokes lost it's novelty then?
Sorry if you found it offensive.

*hugs*

It lost its novelty wayyyyy back. Like hundreds of pages in Say Cheese. Where Janus went berserk on a few people. <3

Folthrik said:

oh I see what you're doing you clever little beaver you.  :razz:

Don't worry, I'll change you when you're legal, Folthie.

TheDrunkenMoron said:
balls touch  :???:

It's like the ultimate high five :mad:.

I would agree that we're naturally sexual, but heavily biased towards the opposite sex. Not having that bias is dysfunctional, since it provides no purpose apart from personal gratification, which in the scheme of life is irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom