Thread hijacked, enter at your own risk

Users who are viewing this thread

The most sinister Mr. Pavlov and The Pavenis said:
Tintin said:
ShadowofDeath92 said:
Seff said:
I'm only incapable of gaining weight, so I should be fine.

I can fix that. All I need from you is commitment.

The Pavenis school of excessive weight gain in a short space of time for perverted reasons?
This could be exactly what i'm looking for

My penis or my personal training skillz? or both?
You're speaking to a lesbian so i'll go with the personal training

So the "woman" who won't post pics now likes "other" women, seems convenient.
Although a straight woman with the mind of a teenage boy is a wonderful, wonderful thing. But even if you are telling the truth you now say you like hoes so I hate you anyway, whoever you are.

Seff said:

Sure, but I'm too lazy to go to the gym. I have dumbbells and a beam in the ceiling I can heave myself up in.

Tintin said:
You're speaking to a lesbian so i'll go with the personal training

FUUUUUUUUU

Just like in real life.  :neutral:

But fine, I can help you set up a diet/exercise plan if you're like. You can PM with that you're trying to accomplish body wise.

Seff said:
Seff said:

Sure, but I'm too lazy to go to the gym. I have dumbbells and a beam in the ceiling I can heave myself up in.

You're a lazy mother ****er alright. I've been telling you what to do in order to bulk for the last couple of months, but you just prefer to play dress up instead.  :lol:

@ Pavlov- I think i'm looking to put on about 10 stone. Do you think it's possible to accomplish in 6 months

Tintin said:
@ Pavlov- I think i'm looking to put on about 10 stone. Do you think it's possible to accomplish in 6 months

Yes it's possible. Are you trying to gain muscle, tone, or fill out?

edit: wait wait wait, is 10 stone 14 pounds, or 140+ pounds?

Holy **** Tin, 10 stone is 140 pounds.

Ok so A) no that is virtually impossible to gain that much. Maybe on steroids but even then it will be mostly fat. So you're just going to look terrible :/

and B) why would you want to gain literally a whole other person? are we talking muscle here? or just... what the hell are you trying to accomplish?

Ok so A) no that is virtually impossible to gain that much. Maybe on steroids but even then it will be mostly fat. So you're just going to look terrible :/

and B) why would you want to gain literally a whole other person? are we talking muscle here? or just... what the hell are you trying to accomplish?
I WANNA BE FAT!!! AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH

Tintin said:

I WANNA BE FAT!!! AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH

Just move to America.

I mean shes already gay, it's not like her being fat would take much away from us. 

Our female stock is so ****ing win. What do we got? dikes, vegetarians, dog ****ers, and poor little Folthrik trying to survive somewhere in the middle.

I mean shes already gay, it's not like her being fat would take much away from us. 

Our female stock is so ****ing win. What do we got? dikes, vegetarians, dog ****ers, and poor little Folthrik trying to survive somewhere in the middle.
I guess i'll have to convert this poor little Folthrik you speak of

Back
Top Bottom