This week's blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Welp, "tomorrow" from thursday was yesterday. Mr. Callum, I am beginning to feel a slight discomfort from your delays.

Wherefore delayest thou?
However patient one might be,
A chant of sadness shall thou hear
When the songs of devs are unsung
And the devblog seems undone.
Delay it more and from your hanging body we shall pluck it down!

vicwiz007 said:
I tried it on a PC I made nearly 8 years ago and handed down to my brother. It runs captain mode 60fps on medium preset no problems. Anyone lagging badly must really be under the minimum requirements.

i7 2600
R9 290
16gb ram

You may have to retire your old Warband laptops from 2003 XD

Yeah i'm playing on an i7 3770k and gtx770 with 16GB RAM. For commander it's normally moving between 40-60fps, which tbh is better than I thought it would run. It all feels quite smooth, and that's on mid-high settings.

monoolho said:
Welp, "tomorrow" from thursday was yesterday. Mr. Callum, I am beginning to feel a slight discomfort from your delays.

Wherefore delayest thou?
However patient one might be,
A chant of sadness shall thou hear
When the songs of devs are unsung
And the devblog seems undone.
Delay it more and from your hanging body we shall pluck it down!
It is the week-end. Maybe he do not work during the week-end.
Or you expect him to work 24/7 ?

mike56 said:
Piconi said:
[size=12pt]Until the blog arrives we have this:
It`s the long awaited interview from Gamescom 2019 that lasted about 40 minutes, seems edited down to about 20 minutes, going straight to the juicy stuff !

He also continues with beta keys giveaways !

SUBSCRIBE
to this guy, he really deserves it !

[size=10pt]Forum
thread about the video

Reddit page about it

Is this spam?
This is me directing newbies and people who can't manage the forum and just enter devblog discussions.

I just want to inform people they have more chances of winning a beta key, and about the interview.
It's currently on 3 places, its own thread (which i created), at gamescom 2019 thread (because the interview took place there), and here because of the reasons mentioned.
I do get carried away sometimes tho,  sorry about that. . .

Taleworlds step it up. Check console forums for once. Pay attention to your fan base and request. Act like you care again about your previous games or the future game base will even be smaller.

Just saying we dont see you taken care of your past games....how can we believe you wont neglect us with the next one.

Jokermuyloco said:
Taleworlds step it up. Check console forums for once. Pay attention to your fan base and request. Act like you care again about your previous games or the future game base will even be smaller.

Just saying we dont see you taken care of your past games....how can we believe you wont neglect us with the next one.
...They currently have the beta ongoing for the new game which releases in March, and you just now complain about console Warband being neglected of all things?

Why should they waste time on that?

Let me start by apologising for the lack of a blog last week. We are truly sorry to have kept you waiting and I am personally sorry for announcing that it would come 1 day later. We have been discussing switching to a new schedule so we can divert some more attention to the ongoing beta and there was some confusion about whether this new schedule went into effect last week.

So, the new schedule... From now on, we will be posting blogs every fortnight. We feel that this will be much more manageable in the long term and allow us to put more effort into both the blogs and with engaging with our players in the ongoing beta. We know this might be a little disappointing for some of you, but we feel that this is the best option moving forward.

@Callum_TaleWorlds

No need to apologise for no blog, though it was little strange saying it will come tomorrow, and then it didn't, but no biggie for me, apology also not needed.

Thank you for your hard work, my only humble request is that you try to steer developers even more into looking our topics about burning issues, especially very constructive suggestions about multiplayer ( in General Feedback) and polls with over 100 votes ( in The Citadel too), although it doesen't seem a lot, it is actually statisticaly very representative of the whole M&B community outside of TW forum.

Every 2 weeks for a blog now makes sence, be well Callum !

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Let me start by apologising for the lack of a blog last week. We are truly sorry to have kept you waiting and I am personally sorry for announcing that it would come 1 day later. We have been discussing switching to a new schedule so we can divert some more attention to the ongoing beta and there was some confusion about whether this new schedule went into effect last week.

So, the new schedule... From now on, we will be posting blogs every fortnight. We feel that this will be much more manageable in the long term and allow us to put more effort into both the blogs and with engaging with our players in the ongoing beta. We know this might be a little disappointing for some of you, but we feel that this is the best option moving forward.

If I can give you some advice, it would be better if you didn't use words like ''tomorrow'' or other specific words when there is uncertainty. I'm honestly not angry or anything, it's just that there are so many meatheads in the world who get sensitive about things like this. It's not worth the headache. People remember your failures and forget your accomplishments/good deeds. You are honestly doing a great job, I know people who are in a position like yours and sometimes you feel helpless because you are just doing your job, but you get the short end of the stick. #teamCallum #utherealMVP

I really can't  see the excuse for not producing, a weekly dev blog, tbh.

It's not as though they contained much information, at all. A few paragraphs, a couple of screenshots, about an hours work, tops

Back
Top Bottom