Resolved This must be a bug or just a mistake. Caravan related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

saittam

Sergeant
Summary: Caravan leader gets attacked and captured by mercenary. Then there is an automatic peace treaty and they are released.
Look at the picture. It´s maybe 10 seconds between capture and release. It´s so annoying!
How to Reproduce: Send out caravans.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://photos.app.goo.gl/UzmVNkA73cJou9zA6
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

There is no bug here. It is just poor timing.
But how? I see no vote for peace. It can sometimes happen like 3-5 times in a row. If the kingdom i serve is at war it´s understandable. But this can happen during peace time. Is the other mercs programed to target the player caravans? This sometimes happen so frequently it´s poinless sending out caravans.
When i barter for safe passage there is a condition of no attack for a few days. Can´t mercs get the same rule? Say they can attack and make peace 2 times within 10 days. If the do it 3 times they must keep a peace for a week.

I don't understand this part. How can there be a peace treaty if they are already in peace time?
Merc attack caravan creates war, seconds after new peace (don´t know who deside this), a minute later my other caravan is attacked and a new war followed by peace seconds after. It feels like the player is targeted or it´s a well hidden bug. But i can´t connect all the dots. Most because i miss a longer combat log and i actually get frustrate when i need to create 3 or 5 caravans in a row.
I have 1020 hours of game time. And this has always been a torn. Caravan is attacked, caravan leader captured and a peace treaty seconds after with the release of caracan leader and always from merc bands.
The annoying part is the peace. That caravans are attacked and taken is a part of the risk.
But why always a peace after my caravan leader is captured?

I don't understand this part. How can there be a peace treaty if they are already in peace time?
Or how there be a peace treaty when there is still war

This bug has been since christmas. It just got worse now with 1.20 beta. Because now clan members act the same. I made a seperate thread for that. Caravan leaders have been affected by this since christmas, attacked by merc. Now it´s advanced to clan members doing the same.
If not this is a bug i am very confused.

Do you have a save file from just before the clan party gets captured?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Have you encountered this issue again?
Another player knew the answer.
These two are connected.

Sorry for the late reply. I was not able to find the save file you sent. Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? If so, could you send us a save file where you are experiencing this issue?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Sorry for the late reply. I was not able to find the save file you sent. Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? If so, could you send us a save file where you are experiencing this issue?
The bug appears when an ai party has prisoners and visits a neutral city.

Back
Top Bottom