This is why MY clan is better then your's

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlodsHammar

Grandmaster Knight
This is, and shall remain as a silly thread. Not to be taken seriously. If you ain't got humor, you don't have to write how boring you are. *rolling for you to notice*

Clan threads in all honor. We join a clan, have a laugh, try to be serious and grow big. Then we all get mad with power, challenge each other and killing! This is fun. Almost too much fun! Thank you Armagan for giving us this possibility! As said, we clans, have our own threads.
But yet we (clan members) seem to cross roads every once and a while.. Some times it's ugly and it ends with a challenge to a clan battle. Some one losses and wants a rematch and everything goes nuts!

Blood lust and power is what we all live for and we can't live like we did before. Yet, how hard we try, we fail. We are all trash talkers and murderers now!
So, this is where this thread gets it's juice from! Here, we actually have a specially designed thread for us to trash-talk the other clans! Which ends up with "Okey, Time, Date and Death". Clans battles!!

The "Idea" isn't very hard.. It's not for making enemies (which probably will happen) but for pushing clan to the limit and have a fight :wink:
The "idea" is Warmongering! (A warmonger is a pejorative term that is used to describe someone who is eager to encourage a people or nation to go to war.)

I will soon enough write down all major clan who are more "active" in the forums. Many of the Warband clans aren't big and some I don't think is active at all.. So you know who to challenge, how big they are (maybe I put up wins and losses in clan fights) and what faction they prefer.

Clan members whom is about to write, help me with this task and write the amount of members, preferable faction, wins and losses and perhaps country.
(I'll make it easy for you)

• Clan name
  • Members:
  • Faction:
(This will probably also expand with more "information"..)

Code:
[list]
[*]Clan name
[*]Members:
[*]Faction:
[*]Country:
[/list]
Copy the code, insert info and paste!

Will probably have so polls up from time to time, what they shall contain, I do not know. They might not have a meaning even..

Clans

(shall be filled once people write)

Start Warmongering!
(And please, don't start with Einherjar, it would be so obvious since I started the thread..)​

Alright, let's start saying something provocative about the Hoboknights.

They seem to be nice and it's a funny idea and all, but they also are damn annoying.
This friggin hobocaps-spamming make them a bit ridiculous, I've yet to learn respect for them.
I've no idea, why our Nordic blades shouldn't smash you like fleas!

Ok, so start counter-mongering, Hobos! I refuse to use caps here on purpose! Come on, caps us to death, tell us how great you are compared to the great Einherjar-Shieldings-alliance!

In the sense of this thread as Blodshammar designed it, take this all with a  :wink:

Hengist said:
Ok, so start counter-mongering, Hobos! I refuse to use caps here on purpose! Come on, caps us to death, tell us how great you are compared to the great Einherjar-Shieldings-alliance!

Very good indeed.
I will try to do a post. Just got super-glue on my fingers, don't want the keyboard attached to me..

We all so have an unholy alliance with the Perkele clan!

*Glue dried*

Thinking, bad choice of name in the topic.. Thinking, lock topic and start new? Change to "Clan Warmongering"?

As the honorable HOBOMERCHANT, I shall retort in a HOBOMANNER to your bold and false HOBOCLAIMS.

First and HOBOFOREMOST, one who has not had the grace to fall so HOBOFAR and arise HOBOANEW cannot contemplate nor understand the HOBOSTANDARDS to which the HOBOKNIGHTS commit themselves. Therefore, you are HOBOUNENLIGHTENED, and your HOBOIGNORANCE can be HOBOFORGIVEN.

However, because you have made your HOBOSTATEMENT hot-blooded, I shall reply in HOBOKIND. You silly Scandinavians know not what it is to be a HOBO, and your ignorance makes you HOBOANGRY. You fools enter into your rage all too readily, and your HOBOCARELESSNESS will be your ultimate downfall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom