The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Would you like an option to 'lock' yourself to the chariot?

• Yes...I fall off too often

Votes: 233 22.5%
  • Yes, but include option to turn it off.

Votes: 647 62.5%
  • No.....I like the freedom of movement

Votes: 155 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

You can make Sir John a lord and he will still ask to marry Steise - one player reported that in the mid game he rode all the way across Calradia's map to ask to marry her.  I'd advise keeping him in the party until he asks to marry, however, as that will come sooner if you do and will make the other quests keyed to him arrive timely as well.

what a needs to be done to Sir John came to ask the hand of Steise? what are the conditions because I have a game that is more than a year and a half in the game but Sir John never came to claim the hand of Steise.  in this game I have raised all the contenders and then completely liquidated two kingdoms, and half of another all their possessions are mine, I gave the promotion of all satellites and Sir John still has not come to marry Steise. Sir Vincent was also Lord to me is not my party in this matter?

when will the final version goes out of fashion and will there be sex in it? idea of a brothel much I like, and would be cool to be able to have sex with your spouse you. and another thing if you put a proposal to join the Lords for you to be more than 1 time that many became dumb when you're raised contenders and you can then join one to the Empire. sorry for my bad english

There is NO sex in M&B V 1.011 and there is NO sex in Wedding Dance, nor will there be.  Aside from the fact that there are no M&B V 1.011 (or Warband) sex animations, there is no need for Rosha to throw a bunch of sex into his mod, merely to please and titillate a pack of teenagers with nothing better to do than jerk off while playing at substitute sex in a video game.

You may have utterly tacky tastes, but luckily Rosha does not have that sort of mind.

Well said - but is there a list of the unique quests in Wedding dance some where?  Id like to be sure I have done them all.  And I still cant move that damn lever!

Thank you for your mature comment!

Use "search" and find Chiksika's guide in this thread to playing Wedding Dance, which includes info on the quests.  I think it is somewhere around Page 217.  I swear I have made the lever work many times - when I was making that dungeon music track, I had to time it (and therefore play it repeatedly) to get the right effects into the music at the right time, and the lever worked fine.  Just jump up and whack it down hard.

I have an problem with:

TREASON!

I don't know why it happens on the exactly same nobles and on the same exact day. I don't know how to avoid it, all my nobles were satisfied with their rewards and so on, but they abandon my empire for some reason. Well I used to have 60% (including towns and castles) of the map conquered, when those bastards left, I have lost my empire and lords. Is there are any way to avoid it?

Give out fiefs in terms of loyalty and friendship with the lords and you will get better support, also give those badges you find in the chest upstairs in the Imperial Palace to the best, most friendly/loyal of your lords.  BUT, no matter what you do, you cannot please them all and some will invariably become treasonous and leave you - that aspect is hard coded into M&B V 1.011 and has nothing to do with Wedding Dance's coding.  Just kick their butts again before they get too strong and you will be fine.  Release them when you capture them and you will build up higher + relations with them faster, the more you play catch and release.  Unless you have pretty good relations with them, they will run off from time to time.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar sorry if I offended you with something they just wanted to know. Well tell me what it takes to marry steisе and more - is there a bonus chests in wedding dance and if they are, and that I can not find them

Player can't marry his sister, Steise.  Sir John and Steise want to marry each other.  Read the FAQ that Chiksika made - I think it starts on Page 217 or so and all questions will be answered.

There is a bonus chest upstairs in the Imperial Palace.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
Give out fiefs in terms of loyalty and friendship with the lords and you will get better support, also give those badges you find in the chest upstairs in the Imperial Palace to the best, most friendly/loyal of your lords.  BUT, no matter what you do, you cannot please them all and some will invariably become treasonous and leave you - that aspect is hard coded into M&B V 1.011 and has nothing to do with Wedding Dance's coding.  Just kick their butts again before they get too strong and you will be fine.  Release them when you capture them and you will build up higher + relations with them faster, the more you play catch and release.  Unless you have pretty good relations with them, they will run off from time to time.

Thanks for the quick reply. I used the "interest" option when recruiting these lords. Unluckily the most powerful one (they own castles and towns) desert and so on. It cripples my empire, I lose all my conquered places and worst off all these bastards don't want to join back.
I guess it's game over or something?

These lords were particularly most rewarded and they had good relations with my NPC, it's ironic how I used their greed for my goals and later I suffer the consuquences. When the deserting happens, I lose 10 more or less lords, these are most powerful ones.

So do quests for them, help them out in combat and otherwise ingratiate yourself with them so as to develop high good relations with them.  That's the only way you will hold them and if you don't keep busy conquering new fiefs to give to your new lords, they will leave anyhow, even if they like you.  Read Chicksika's section on lords in the FAQ. Don't recruit them to begin with unless they like you a lot.  Slow down - it appears to me you are advancing far too fast in the game - this is a mod meant to be played in a more leisurely, thoughtful manner - brute force alone is NOT going to win the game for you.  You can also start with some + relations if you have high renown and honor - the "good" lords will be attracted to you for that reason.  You can always lock up the jerks until you have pretty well taken over one faction, ransom them for big bucks and start the catch and release process again until they like you better.

I wanted to know if there are hidden chests around the cities as there were some other mods. Thanks for the quick response Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

I have started to rebuild my empire, before I start I would like to know if the deserting happens again (I hope not!).
I don't know to use the catapult, I pressed  all the buttons during the battle, but nothing gets activated.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar, sorry for the question, but I am interested in whether the modification of the mode itself can prevent the development of the game and in particular, the Sir John to ask the hand of Steise because I did something like my version of fashion with very rich sets of armor and weapons. I made it for my taste, so to speak. Do I have to be listed original fashion to give all quests? also changed the characteristics of soldiers in the game as it seemed very weak most of them, some of bandits fractions modify them as the content of people accordingly revised the inventory of each soldier according to class and gender and so on. Indeed, changes in fashion are very much...I just can not list all, but mainly in the inventory of the game.

And by the way thank you very much for having pointed me where to find answers to some of my questions.

Rosha did masses of re-coding and also re-made much of the armor and clothing in the mod.  It is quite possible that your fooling around with files has messed up the quests.  Also, if you imported a character, since the quests are keyed to both the Player level and the completion of early quests, importing can cause you to miss quests.  Sir John will propose to Steise a lot quicker if he is in your party than if he is not.  One of the players reported that Sir John in mid-game travelled all the way across the map to ask to marry Steise, so sometimes it takes awhile.  My guess is that any messing about with Rosha's codes and files will screw up the game, though.

Thanks to extremely rapid response, Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar. Well just released a new game and so I will try not to import my character, or which to see what will happen. just to see if modification of the game frustrating. But otherwise all the other quests give them to me except those given after Steise marry because I have not happened to Sir John in ask for her hand I hope it worked. Thanks again for your prompt response.

by the way I use import character just to return back to Level no hurry Sir Vincent to appear. And try not to skip Level least not until level 30.
File browsing tasks and quests so I said that my game has given almost all of them.
again.
I apologize for my English, but hardly speak it and use the translated program you write. Otherwise, roughly understand what you tell me in your answers.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
Rosha did masses of re-coding and also re-made much of the armor and clothing in the mod.  It is quite possible that your fooling around with files has messed up the quests.  Also, if you imported a character, since the quests are keyed to both the Player level and the completion of early quests, importing can cause you to miss quests.  Sir John will propose to Steise a lot quicker if he is in your party than if he is not.  One of the players reported that Sir John in mid-game travelled all the way across the map to ask to marry Steise, so sometimes it takes awhile.  My guess is that any messing about with Rosha's codes and files will screw up the game, though.

can i ask which quests are tied in? cause there are some that i dislike (the mule quest, its so long and the minotaur one - i just can't do it) i've never had the marriage (though i've never gotten far enough in the game) knowing that some quests are needed kinda sucks if they are ones i don't do. Or are we talking the level specific ones that fire by themselves?

Back
Top Bottom