The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Would you like an option to 'lock' yourself to the chariot?

• Yes...I fall off too often

Votes: 233 22.5%
  • Yes, but include option to turn it off.

Votes: 647 62.5%
  • No.....I like the freedom of movement

Votes: 155 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Gerhart said:
Actually the magic word is "crashes", try that one.  Oh and there were 4 pages of results so you may want to go past the first page to see what  all the suggestions are.  Limiting yourself to the first page and then giving up really isn't trying.  Remember too, that you are most likely going to see "my game crashes... etc" as there are several.  Since you are not sure about your codecs on your system, also try a search for "codecs" or "codec".

Isn't it possible to use google too?

example
Code:
site:http://www.website.com/ "this is my search"
That will search website.com for "this is my search"

Code:
site:http://www.website.com/ "game * crash"
That will search website.com for the words game + crash, the * symbol is a variable that means anything.

Not sure if taleworlds forum does this but google does, might be easier that way. Google should also sort by relevance and number of hits.

So, if you wanted to search this thread for the word "help", you would type this in google:
Code:
site:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,58995.0.html help
or like this
Code:
site:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,58995.0.html "* is stupid"
That will search this thread for "is stupid" and give back any link that has "is stupid" followed by any other word.
So "You is stupid", or, "Charlie is stupid", or "I is stupid", would all be searched and linked if posted here in this thread.

click me for cool cakes

dscape750 why would you want to do that?  I mean since you would already be in the said thread, why not just go up to the top, right, corner and use that search?  Seems rather silly to use Google when you are already in the area you want to search.  Just a thought...... dang it there I go logging in again while at work.  I really need to stay away from here when I'm at work.

Edit:  I don't mean you're silly I'm just curious as to why you would do it that way? 

A question why cannot you become a king in this game?
Isn't it the main quest here is to revive your family kingdom and find the killer who killed your parents.
Why not become a ruler? You are not a foreigner here anymore so Caldaria could accept you to become king!

Can you change some of the controls of the Chariot, it is really difficult to control it and the animation!
The animation of the chariot seems silly.

Another suggestion to make this mod so realistic, please kindly add some troop formation and the spear bracing action i think.
The mod is really fun, I really love the quest in this game

Chiksika said:
I really don't understand the fascination that occasionally crops up as a question here, "Why can't I be the Emperor/ Empress or the King/Queen (instead of Steise) or marry the top nobility or lords. Simply put, because it's Rosha's creation, to make as he likes. You are not the center of the Universe in this mod, your elder sister is. You work for her as a trusted adviser and military commander. There are plenty,too many in my opinion, games where you're the savior of the Universe, the big wheel , the top dog. One of the charms of this mod as I see it was its avoidance of this worn out concept (see any RPG made in the last several years).

This tiresome complaint comes up about, oh, every 3 or 4 days or so. It isn't enough to be the general in command of all the armies of the Empire? Does a King get some special bragging rights or something? Very strange.

@893kira: Troop formations and spear bracing are both buggy and bug/crash causers.  In most mods, they don't work very well, and don't fit the M&B AI forms of combat very well at all.  If you put Mirathei's formations in this mod, due to Rosha's recoding, you will crash for sure.

Your request to be the king must have been repeated here in excess of 100 times.  You cannot be the king because your sister is the rightful queen, due to her birthday being ahead of yours.  The storyline is Rosha's invention, this is Rosha's mod and you can play it his way or switch to another mod and be the king.  Those are your options.

The chariot has its fans and its detractors.  I give it to General Maximus or Helena and let the AI drive it, because I fall out of it regularly, due chiefly to my own lack of driving skill, which lack of skill is probably the basis of your whining about its "silly animations and controls."  If you don't want to drive it yourself, or give it to one of your companions, then sell it, or don't take the chariot quests.  I am sure Rosha would welcome improved animations for the chariot if you want to make some.

Edit: @Chiksika - maybe these constant wishes to be king have to do with the posters' aggrandization of a certain part of their male anatomy?  I don't recall any woman player expressing the wish to be queen, do you?  I am perfectly happy to be the supreme General, myself.  The Queen does not get to do all the fun stuff that Player does, by any stretch.

Anyway Steise is always asking you everything. If you capture a castle/town, she offer you to decide to whom shall she gives it.

The Wedding Dance is great mod to play because of that. It's very different from any other mod.

Gerhart said:
Cpt.Harlock said:
nilloc93 said:
i typed in crash and the first 12 things it gave me had nothing to do with my problem
thats why i don't use search
if it frustrates you to answer DONT ANSWER

be more specific with your search.

the reason questions get repeatedly answered is because people like YOU, will continue to spam asking for the same thing over and over.

Actually the magic word is "crashes", try that one.  Oh and there were 4 pages of results so you may want to go past the first page to see what  all the suggestions are.  Limiting yourself to the first page and then giving up really isn't trying.  Remember too, that you are most likely going to see "my game crashes... etc" as there are several.  Since you are not sure about your codecs on your system, also try a search for "codecs" or "codec".

i find it alot easyer to just ask the question
furthermore whats so bad about there being the SAME thing on again it makes the mod look more popular

nilloc93 said:
i find it alot easyer to just ask the question
furthermore whats so bad about there being the SAME thing on again it makes the mod look more popular

Sure it's a lot easier to ask but eventually the answer is going to be......... (silence).  Then we'll get, "isn't anyone going to help me?!  :evil:"  Again the response will be...... (silence).  Now comes the good stuff with tons of immature rants and raves and THEN the response with be.... TOTAL FORUM FLAMING GANG BANG on the poster.  Ok maybe I'm over doing it a little...... but only by an inch.

What's bad about there being the same thing over and over and over and over?  It makes it look more popular?  :shock:  No it spams up the thread with total nonsense and people that have no idea of how to help themselves.  Why in the Hell would you want to keep reading the same thing over and over?  Along with the same replies?  I would much rather see a thread updated because of something new rather than old news. 

Damn it I need a smiley choking the **** out of another smiley.  Now I need to find a kitten to stab with a fork..... ahhhh much better.

Gerhart said:
dscape750 why would you want to do that?  I mean since you would already be in the said thread, why not just go up to the top, right, corner and use that search?  Seems rather silly to use Google when you are already in the area you want to search.  Just a thought...... dang it there I go logging in again while at work.  I really need to stay away from here when I'm at work.

Edit:  I don't mean you're silly I'm just curious as to why you would do it that way?

Yeah, I wasn't sure if taleworlds search was as advanced as google search was. But it seems that taleworlds is just as good as google. So I was saying some useless things. Sorry. :mrgreen:

Bloid said:
If there is nudity (as opposed to "sexy armor") in the mod, it won't be the first - 1066 (Norman invasion of England) and Sharp Bronze (ancient Greece) had it. Sharp Bronze was released unfinished and open-source, so you had packs of naked bandits and even soldiers running around.
Nasty! To Be Honest I would not engage a naked foe.

Jenove said:
Bloid said:
If there is nudity (as opposed to "sexy armor") in the mod, it won't be the first - 1066 (Norman invasion of England) and Sharp Bronze (ancient Greece) had it. Sharp Bronze was released unfinished and open-source, so you had packs of naked bandits and even soldiers running around.
Nasty! To Be Honest I would not engage a naked foe.

Being naked would be the perfect tactic against you then.  *Rips off clothes*  I challenge you to a duel!!  :twisted:

Well...I killed everything and everybody for 500+ days. Still no endgame...:sigh:
  Too lazy to start over, and to old to remember which quests I might have missed :roll:
  Excellent mod though. I enjoyed the journey very much.
  Thanks Rosha!
(and that name-sake of an in-game char. that won't follow my commands in battle :grin:)

i'm getting a reoccuring ctd with a native quest, the follow the spy and capture mission. Everytime i follow him its fine, but as soon as i move to engage the spy and those he is meeting i get my ctd. My game is cheat free, i have no other modules, and i have made no changes to any files.

@LordRaglan and others with crash problems. Here's an interesting thread that may have solutions, at least the advice given here is a good place to start for a comprehensive list of ideas as to what  might be causing problems with your game. I've seen the spy quest bugged occasionally in Native also, hopefully one of the suggestions in this thread will help those with crashing problems.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,45303.msg1186399.html#msg1186399

Back
Top Bottom