The Smokeshack

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolfhead said:
Weed weather is cold, windy nights for me. Though it is a ***** to light the joint.
I never liked smoking anything -mostly 'baccy- in warm summer. Can't really see the flame, taste is ruined, probably burn my hand on the lighter and whatnot.

Reminds me, one of my friends grew up in one of the ****tiest towns in our state. When he was a kid, he used to sell to get by since his family wasn't very well off. He used to "cut" his weed with ****ing oregano. :lol: The people he sold to were as dumb as a box of rocks (also young/naive) and couldn't tell the difference.

No, they don't allow crimes against humanity on the air.

http://notallowedto.com/marijuana-in-space-nasa-discovers-thc-on-meteorite-fragment/
Okay, who lost their stash?

Im in spain for the next month - it's hot as ****, and I have a great view from my dorm at the college, but no bud to enliven the otherwise dull middays

Went to a public park to smoke two spliffs of this grade A indica. Very bad idea. Not only did me  and my friend have a **** ton of paranoia. But after couple of hours, a cop car came around. We ran for it. Haven't felt that frightened in a long while.

Last time I was smoking with some friends some very pure hash, and we all got very high on it. Then I woke up in the hospital with a large cut in the chin and a broken finger, apparently I passed out while walking. Just wanted to know if it ever happened to someone, so that I know if it's related to the smoking or something else.

Sayd Ûthman said:
Last time I was smoking with some friends some very pure hash, and we all got very high on it. Then I woke up in the hospital with a large cut in the chin and a broken finger, apparently I passed out while walking. Just wanted to know if it ever happened to someone, so that I know if it's related to the smoking or something else.

I passed out for no single apparent reason one time at a friend's place, freaked them out.

Oh well, Guess it happens sometimes, but the bad thing is that when I fell, i smashed my face against the road, with nothing protecting me. Otherwise I wouldn't mind passing out from too much smoking, it was some good hash though, so sweet you don't feel anything in your throat, and a smell... :oops:

Yeah, I once passed out too, after smoking a mixture of multiple kinds. I went to piss, and I felt the blood rushing out of my head during leaking. Next thing I know is waking up in front of the toilet with my **** hanging out, hearing my brother shouting "what the **** happened?". Apparently I fell hard, but it was a kinda pleasant, soothing experience for me. I thought I'm waking up in my bed when I heard my brother, and somehow I didn't even piss all over myself and the general area.

Back
Top Bottom