SP Native The Rise of Bandit

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Bog Voiny Extremist Follower. I need any new visual of their fashion style. Are they must be in Robe Cloth or Dirty Heavy Armour?  :grin:

ltgeneralstore said:
is there any way you guys could put SnD's polished native mod in there?
ltgeneralstore, I had promise that after Beta release i will change the basic to SnD's. But to change the basic is need Module System of SnD's.
Kebumikan had been reported to me that SnD's doesn't provide Source Code of their Module System. So SnD's isn't an OSP like Native Compilation.

Im so sorry, We can't change the basic without SnD's Source Code. I had break my promise, Im sorry.

Best Regards,
13exa

13exa said:
ltgeneralstore said:
ltgeneralstore, I had promise that after Beta release i will change the basic to SnD's. But to change the basic is need Module System of SnD's.
Kebumikan had been reported to me that SnD's doesn't provide Source Code of their Module System. So SnD's isn't an OSP like Native Compilation.

Im so sorry, We can't change the basic without SnD's Source Code. I had break my promise, Im sorry.

Best Regards,
13exa

No you won't :smile:
I have released the source code check the mod data folder
Best regards: SnD

Seek n Destroy said:
13exa said:
ltgeneralstore said:

Best Regards,
13exa

Yes i won't, But Kebumikan Did  :mrgreen:
Thank you Seek n Destroy, Thank you..

Seek n Destroy said:
13exa said:
ltgeneralstore said:

Best Regards,
13exa

Oh... sorry. I don't see in that folder, because mod makers usually put the source on the mod folder, not the mod data folder (like Custom Commander). I'm sorry about that :oops:. I will check all folders next time.

Best Regards,
kebumikan

p.s : SnD, forget about put source code on mod folder, Ok?.  You are free to do anything with your mod and your mod source :wink:. It's just my negligence.

kebumikan said:
Seek n Destroy said:
13exa said:
ltgeneralstore said:

Best Regards,
13exa

Oh... sorry. I don't see in that folder, because mod makers usually put the source on the mod folder, not the mod data folder (like Custom Commander). I'm sorry about that :oops:. I will check all folders next time.

Best Regards,
kebumikan
Never Minds  :grin:

kebumikan said:
Seek n Destroy said:
13exa said:
ltgeneralstore said:

Best Regards,
13exa

Best Regards,
kebumikan

p.s : SnD, forget about put source code on mod folder, Ok?.  You are free to do anything with your mod and your mod source :wink:. It's just my negligence.

I know it's not really smart from me to put it in data folder but the thing is that i was lazy to make the installer script to search, check and compile the source code so i put it there  :grin:
Feel free to use it and enjoy  :wink:
Best regards:
SnD

Patch to Alpha 1.1
Packed: 1,23 MB
Unpacked: 6,9 MB

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3005
Fixing:
1. Meaningless Message like "Robber of The Forest Declare War to Robber of The Forest", but other meaningless message still infected this mod.
2. Gender Error like "Buffort The Mountain Bear is called as Madame?", thanks for Kebumikan/Bahestur123 for report it.
3. Kebumikan Companion is now keep his oath that he is can some engineering 

Adding:
1. A Option to be Bandit Lord in a Character Creation Page
BACKUP FIRST YOUR RoB FILE, BECAUSE THERE IS STILL UNFINISHED TROOPS/NPC THAT MAY YOU WONT LIKE IT.

If you want to fix some stupid bugs, Download it but a risk is some Unfinished NPC.
But if you still want to play with Some Finished NPC, dont download it. (Not Savegames Compatible)

Anyone at Here?  :lol:
There is no post from 1 Month ago, No one more Interesting again with the bug  :neutral:

Anyway, I will work now with SnD's as The Basics  :mrgreen:

Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Ikaguia, Kebumikan, Demonwolf or Someone else. I want to ask.
What is the code that handle Lord Age and Lord Bloodship Relation?  :neutral:
aaahh yes yes exa..I want to ask you too about that :smile:
We must wait until people from Brazil or Somewhere answer that in night (West Indonesia Time)  :mrgreen:
Sadly, The Thread had been inactive in 1 Month Ago  :cry:

sozoo12 & kebumikan working perfect :grin:
Love to have team that have skill  :wink:

New Sword that was perfect, modelled by sozoo12 and resized and UV Mapped by kebumikan  :grin:
mb11x.jpg

Just need to Improve the textures  :grin: (And Normal Map)  :mrgreen:

Everyone! I need reply, Im lonely in here  :cry:

DamienTomasi said:
heeeeeeey, Exa's rise of bandit isn't it?
nice one
Yes, Alpha Version is just bunch of bugs. I will not fix any bug, I will repeat all progress for more stable version :cool:

Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
it's a Good heavy sword exa hoho :mrgreen:
heyy add you bridge battle scene too in here ..its great  :cool:
My bridge battle just for custom battles sir :grin:
upssss i think that for random scene battle  :mrgreen:
Random Scenes! What a great Idea! May be using Bridge Battles code i can make random battle scenes that was having a farm when we battle near a town  :grin:

13exa said:
DamienTomasi said:
heeeeeeey, Exa's rise of bandit isn't it?
nice one
Yes, Alpha Version is just bunch of bugs. I will not fix any bug, I will repeat all progress for more stable version :cool:

Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
it's a Good heavy sword exa hoho :mrgreen:
heyy add you bridge battle scene too in here ..its great  :cool:
My bridge battle just for custom battles sir :grin:
upssss i think that for random scene battle  :mrgreen:
Random Scenes! What a great Idea! May be using Bridge Battles code i can make random battle scenes that was having a farm when we battle near a town  :grin:

just like brytenwalda, you can have a bridge battle when near a bridge, the farm is good too, you should try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom