SP Modern Oriental The Perennial Nuisance (away for a month - p. 53. New hats p.52)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you reverse the colours on the native butchers apron, you get a very nice shade of blue....  A start, at least....

splash damage with grenades/bombs.

Can it be done, that if you kill an enemy with a grenade, that an other enemy will drop dead, in the way that when you are in cheat mode, CTRL-F4 will drop enemies dead  ??  At least, that way you'd get some splash, even if you killed a troop several dozen metres away.  And it would pave the way for...........

ARTILLERY!!!!!!!!!

Amman de Stazia said:
If you reverse the colours on the native butchers apron, you get a very nice shade of blue....   A start, at least....

Can it be done, that if you kill an enemy with a grenade, that an other enemy will drop dead, in the way that when you are in cheat mode, CTRL-F4 will drop enemies dead  ??  At least, that way you'd get some splash, even if you killed a troop several dozen metres away.   And it would pave the way for...........

ARTILLERY!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :twisted:

Update time, French Heavy Cavalry Sword (502 polies triangulated):

Comments?

Amman de Stazia said:
If you reverse the colours on the native butchers apron, you get a very nice shade of blue....  A start, at least....

Can it be done, that if you kill an enemy with a grenade, that an other enemy will drop dead, in the way that when you are in cheat mode, CTRL-F4 will drop enemies dead  ??  At least, that way you'd get some splash, even if you killed a troop several dozen metres away.  And it would pave the way for...........

ARTILLERY!!!!!!!!!

To be honest I have no idea, I'll check with winter.

nikoleah said:
So you're sayed we need to wait a while s
o how much that while is? :neutral:

Please stop asking the same question, No it won't be done for a while yet.

Marsec said:
Update time, French Heavy Cavalry Sword (502 polies triangulated):

Comments?

Comment: Bloody amazing. Can't see any alterations needed, and the is fussy hussey speaking.

Anyone given any thoughts to melee muskets yet? Drewry's could only stab, you couldn't club with them, and even if you could, the animations are such that you'd be clubbing with the barrel.

:???:

I sense a banstick coming your way...

Here are the skinned Shakos. I haven't smoothed the hair yet.

shakos.jpg

i played in realism mod, it is great. The best thing in mod is troops can fleeing!!
don`t you think to do this same in yours mod?

Nice headgear.  I think we can ignore juggles-x-50.  Most of what it says is incomprehensible, the rest irrelevant.

Chudolf makes a good point - can it be done that troops flee after a certain event?  Especially if you kill an enemy commander-type.  In last days, you get extra influence if you kill an enemy lieutenant or captain.  Maybe if you have similar 'commander' types, then killing them in battle would trigger some poor enemy troops into fleeing?  Or surrendering (= dropping unconscious, I know)

Clubbed muskets - make a polearm, blunt damage, with the musket model turned 180 degrees.  Equip troops with 1xranged musket, 1xbayonet musket, 1xclubbed musket, 1xcartridge pouch.  Or, half the troops with a clubbed- and half with a bayonetted musket.  Just my two guineas worth...

Nice work on that sword, Marsec. Did you use the standart small-tiny-area-on-a-512x512-dds texture size? It sure looks better than that...

Cheers,
Stefano

Stefano said:
Nice work on that sword, Marsec. Did you use the standart small-tiny-area-on-a-512x512-dds texture size? It sure looks better than that...

Cheers,
Stefano

As for the question; sort of... I am making a new texture file for all the four sabres, so I created a 1024*1024 image but used a relatively small area in it. The biggest part (well, at least in one axis :razz:) in the texture is blade itself, given that "goldish" hilt is somewhat detail-less as an image.

ok, i finished the French IX Pistol, I just want comments from people about how to tweak it even better before i texture it. In Lightwave, i cant seem to see the option where you can count the polygon (I had the option in lightwave 7 but im using lightwave :cool:. Hopefully it's below 700.

francaisepistolet.png

C&C are welcomed.

PS. Get the jlgx50 retard out of here, and oh yeah, i agree with Ben, "you can't code, you can't model, you can't texture, you have the historical knowledge of a gerbil", so change that stupid display picture of yours and go to hell because you cant mod for crap. Plus i scanned your mod thread for the "cool sword" you have and you dont even has a model of a sword so next time, save yourself the humiliation

I say stabbing only for the muskets. Sure, it'd be useful if you could club with the barrel, even if it'd be slow and low-damage (at least when you want a prisoner) but AI would do it all the time which ain't too good. So my vote goes for FIX BAYONETS! CHARGE!

Dain Ironfoot said:
Anyone given any thoughts to melee muskets yet? Drewry's could only stab, you couldn't club with them, and even if you could, the animations are such that you'd be clubbing with the barrel.
Priate mod has that.

Priate mod has that.
AFAIK, there were two separate items - the Shooting rifle and the Stubbing one. Smart, but hell ugly method, if you ask me, I mean, if you threw the gun away, you`ll still be able to poke someone with the bayonet, mounted on the thrown away piece. And more than that, it takes two inventory slot to care around one gun. BTW, is it possible to link items, so if you got one than you have an another and vice versa?

Snori said:
Priate mod has that.
AFAIK, there were two separate items - the Shooting rifle and the Stubbing one. Smart, but hell ugly method, if you ask me, I mean, if you threw the gun away, you`ll still be able to poke someone with the bayonet, mounted on the thrown away piece. And more than that, it takes two inventory slot to care around one gun. BTW, is it possible to link items, so if you got one than you have an another and vice versa?
the point was that you could club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom