MP Musket Era The Peninsular War - Napoleonic Warband mod - scene editors needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Felton said:
Phew.........another multiplayer Napoleonic mod.
Have you guys forgot singleplayer completely after getting a MP feature?
Are you just stupid or did you feel like posting without reading (hint; that too is stupid.) This mod was originally in development for M&B and later it was decided that it would be better to make it for Warband. First release will be for MP, but the brunt of it will be single player, iIrc.

That's the problem. Making it first for MP will take too much time, and singleplayer will be forgotten.

There is already Mount&Musket Battalion for MP, and making this mod for SP will make it unique.

John Felton said:
That's the problem. Making it first for MP will take too much time, and singleplayer will be forgotten.
THIS team is not at all likely to forget singleplayer. :lol: No. You are not making particularly much sense.

FrisianDude said:
John Felton said:
THIS team is not at all likely to forget singleplayer. :lol: No. You are not making particularly much sense.

I am not forcing anyone, I am just annoyed that all the mods are MP first and SP second. I have somewhat slow connection, and I cannot play Warband MP. :sad:

It doesnt matter who is first... it matters which Mod is Best. And Mount&Musket mod Compleatly Failed at that already, that Mod has a lot of Problems, and Leaves a lot to be desired. In truth, the only compitition this Mod has is Age of False Innocence. But thats a Difffrent Time period.

However, If played correctly, this Mod chould Out due those Mods Easily, by simply looking at the Mistakes those Mods have made, and Fixing them.

This Mod has my Support ALL THE WAY TO GREATNESSnessnessness

Well if you in stead of trolling us would post in the suggestion topic what you are missing that would be a great help.

I don't understand all this hate against our mod. What did we ever do wrong to you guys?  :???:

If your opinion is solely based on the post you made 2 months ago: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,138560.msg3330769.html#msg3330769
All these bugs are already fixed and you should try the newer version.

People that are modders devote a large portion of their spare time into making something that everybody can play for free.
Some people think this thing is a whole competition to see who can make the best mod.. what?

I for one believe modders should work together in creating a great project, in stead of throwing mud at each other about that their work sucks or that their better.. the ****.
People like you Hexen_Reaper don't support mods, NO your breaking the whole foundations on what a modding community is build on, TEAMWORK.
You are creating rivalry and unnecessary fights between people and therefore your a idiot.

If you are going to comment on my mod again do it in my forum section, and keep this topic once and for all free of M&M bull****.

Thanks,

Vince.

Lots of nubs bandwagon on the 22nd hate train. I, for one, believe that this mod will be substantially better than M&M, but that's not to say I don't think M&M isn't good, I thoroughly enjoy playing it.

I honestly dislike M&M quite a bit but I sure as hell aren't going to complain about something that people made for free on their spare time.

While it obviously is not Napoleonic, I think EYoW might be a serious contender as 'best gunpowder mod.' :razz:

Still though, looking forward to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom