MP Musket Era The Peninsular War - Napoleonic Warband mod - scene editors needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brudelas I suggest you turn up your humour detection unit!

Oh and Dain are you waiting for a new BRF?
I'm just wondering because wouldn't that enable you to  make a better musket loading animation then the pistol one?

Well I'm not waiting as it's not vital. My muskets use a section of the crossbow reloading animation atm anyway... but I may have something up my sleeve at some point as Fei says.

Hell yah, i give you a ranged telekinetic help when you put a hand on your computer :grin: (please, someone say that just made sense)

Dain Ironfoot said:
Brudelas I suggest you turn up your humour detection unit!

I can't seem to find the knob...  :cry:

Dain Ironfoot said:
Oh and Dain are you waiting for a new BRF?
I'm just wondering because wouldn't that enable you to  make a better musket loading animation then the pistol one?

Well I'm not waiting as it's not vital. My muskets use a section of the crossbow reloading animation atm anyway... but I may have something up my sleeve at some point as Fei says.

Ok, that's cool.
Yeah I always find myself hating on the pistol animation when I play a mod with muskets.  :razz:

Wow, thats nice.
Take me with you!
Tuesday is my birthday you know, you should give it to me for a birthday present too, it's my Golden birthday too.
Take me Ruth...

:neutral: :wink: :smile: :grin: :mrgreen:

EDIT: Jeez that was kind of creepy...

Dain Ironfoot said:
Ruthven said:
I was being completely serious. I am going to the UK on Tuesday, and I will track you down...

Shame I'm leaving the mainland on tuesday :razz:

The Manx will give you shelter. They know the Evil of Ruthven, those wily Gaelic souls.

the drivel that poses as 'an online dictionary'!!!!!!!!!!

"War of 1808–14 caused by the French emperor Napoleon's invasion of Portugal and Spain. British expeditionary forces under Sir Arthur Wellesley (Duke of Wellington), combined with Spanish and Portuguese resistance, succeeded in defeating the French at Vimeiro in 1808, Talavera in 1809, Salamanca in 1812, and Vittoria in 1813. The results were inconclusive, and the war was ended by Napoleon's forced abdication in 1814."

What ****tard wrote that?  Swadii could have done better! 

Godsdamnit.. it's been at least a few pages since a deeply deeply stupid person who doesn't bother with reading threads or anything silly like that posted.. we were doing so well! Oh well back to square one.

Oh and Heheheq, before you go

wow,

Yeah, I'll post some portuguese renders once I do the shako. At the moment I've completed the textures for the line regiment (the 10th) and now I need to tweak the rigging and export the models.

reading is fun! Now go away.

Everyone may feel free to rub his nose in how ignorant he is.

"Load flame shot, prepare to fire!"

Honestly, I can't believe these people are serious, they must be trolls. That or birth control is at an all time low.

Napoleon_TR said:
That mod can not be released soon.You guys will see that.. wasting time.

Naaah. This one is the troll.

For all those impatient types, may I heartily reccomend "Napoleon: Ways to the power" It's utterly ****e, but I hate you and want to make you suffer.

Dain Ironfoot said:
Napoleon_TR said:

For all those impatient types, may I heartily reccomend "Napoleon: Ways to the power" It's utterly ****e, but I hate you and want to make you suffer.
If you have any complaints, flame Swadii.

Brudelas said:
Dain Ironfoot said:
Napoleon_TR said:

If you have any complaints, flame Swadii.

I think he's changed his name. He's now TheWarlord.

Dain Ironfoot said:
Napoleon_TR said:

I hate you too mate :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom