The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docm30 said:
Radetzky said:
-Will Dantzick be represented in any way sooner or later? Considering the Factions list, I suppose it could be an enclave of the Empire.
-Unknowing of the mechanics, but aware of your admirable interest in correct naming (Oesterreich), would there be a place in the mod for exonyms, at least in often disputed territories (Poland, Balkans, Rhineland)? I always found theses quite immersive and adding to the historical authenticity.

Danzig didn't really have an army, so they can't really be a faction.

Montenegro had an army. Will it be a faction?

You know that point when Montenegro jokes become more annoying than the crap that started them in the first place? Yeah, we reached that point two years ago.

dinnerblaster said:
Now that we're on the matter, will any of thr Montenegrin area appear, like villages or even a town?
I believe that the answer (a long time ago) was no. I think we also tried to get Docm to stick Agovic in as a companion, but the answer was no as well. :smile:

Is there like a population limit for cities/villages which lets you choose those that you bring into the game Docm? Or do you just pick bigger villages randomly?

Hah i got mod maker  :twisted: . This mod is in 1809 but in this time Austrian fusilliers uses shakos not this helmets you make  :razz: Austrian fusilliers uses helmets ( harcapy )  to 1805 year . :cool:

Most of the German regiments were still making the transition by 1809 and fought in their helmets, while the Hungarian regiments had long ago adopted the shako. At least that's the truism repeated ad nauseam.

McMaslo said:
Hah i got mod maker  :twisted: . This mod is in 1809 but in this time Austrian fusilliers uses shakos not this helmets you make  :razz: Austrian fusilliers uses helmets ( harcapy )  to 1805 year . :cool:

Pretty damn sure the German regiments were still using the kaskethelm as late as 1809-10. The shako took a long time to replace the kaskethelm due to the amount of Germans in the imperial army, as for the Hungarians, there were far fewer and thus much easier to transition to the new shako, which I think was done almost entirely by 1806, maybe early '07.

You should make another region way off to the side of Europe, like America or India. And populate it with a faction, so you can colonize it. Wouldn't that be neat? Braving the forests filled with my ancestors, or shooting into the hordes of the mughal empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom