The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTALLOFDALLAS! said:
Epicrules said:
NOTALLOFDALLAS! said:
So Docm how much new content can we expect from the first release? I know you will add more new content over time but any idea as to how much will come with the first?

I'd assume that, by the very nature of it being the first release, all content will be new content.

I wasn't asking how much of the content will be new, I was asking how much new content can we expect from the first release like weapons, factions, units, that sort of thing.

We all know what you asked but you formed it incorrectly and therefor we have maneuvering space. Now to answer your question: there will be tons of new content since all of the content will be in fact new.

I don't know what priority it is but I will admit to high hopes that some release of L'Aigle will allocate one of those beautiful scenes for Königsberg.

I also feel that Tilsit and its church should be included, due to its relevance to the period but no doubt the argument can be made for an unending progression of landmarks...

Speaking of which is there any chance we'll have a quest or something for that pyramid Boney was constructing?

Docm how are you going about realistic travelling speed with respect to Europe's size? The reason why I ask is because for example I was very annoyed about WFAS because I hate the idea that one can cross all of eastern europe in like 3 days.

I agree with the previous people, I am overexcited for the scenes. Back when Gabrilduro's American Revolution mod was in I loved exploring the cities and villages. I really hope Doc put extra time into the scenes but I'm totally happy with anything.

TheOrest007 said:
Docm how are you going about realistic travelling speed with respect to Europe's size? The reason why I ask is because for example I was very annoyed about WFAS because I hate the idea that one can cross all of eastern europe in like 3 days.

Presuming that travel speeds are similar to native then just consider that Calriada fits in Docm's France and then extrapolate.

Landgraft said:
TheOrest007 said:

Presuming that travel speeds are similar to native then just consider that Calriada fits in Docm's France and then extrapolate.

How do you know that that's how big it is?

ClearlyInvisible said:
Recruits are inexperienced, 9/10 a recruit will ask something about a release date or some crap about "progress reports". Hell I did it the first time I posted here.

Yeah, how dare they ask about progress after two and a half years of being given trickle-fed screenshots? Pfft, idiots.

You guys make me sick, you really do. Its rare that I've seen a more pathetic collection of fanboys, and I've seen alot of fanboys. Two and a half years of nothing? 1241 pages of 'its gonna B grate lol' comments? Hey, if you enjoy being dumb, unpaid cheerleaders for something that doesn't actually exist yet, be my guest. However, you should be made aware of the existence of mods that have actually been released. That deserve your attention.

You truly want to support this mod? Then you start demanding these 'taboo' progress reports and release dates. Or else you may well end up finding that you wasted valuable time on something that wasn't worth it.

TheOrest007 said:
Demanding anything from Doom could end up with him closing the mod down because what does he have to lose? Now back to my question please.

What? That would be a huge waste of time and effort. You don't make sense considering that this has been 2 years of work, what would be the point of closing it down if people began to expect something?

TheOrest007 said:
Landgraft said:
TheOrest007 said:

How do you know that that's how big it is?

Because Docm has said so.

Landgraft said:
TheOrest007 said:

I remember he said that he scaled the map down somewhat (tried to find the post with the exact percentage, but failed :oops:) because distances were too great for armies to fight each other. So it's not exactly the size of 30 Calradias anymore, but still huge enough no doubt.

Roquefort said:
Docm what for graphic card would you recommend to play your mod? to enjoy it 100% with these cool graphics!
this is for everyone...it will be slightly more demanding than Native,dont ask this questions again.its the quality of textures and baked normal maps what makes it looking so high poly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom