|The Old Assassin Guild| Exclusive

Users who are viewing this thread

dude24oak

Sergeant at Arms
The Assassin Guild

Assassin_symbol_5.jpg

Ranks
Assassin Guild Master( Of Shadows, of Archery, of Force the master's choice)
The Shadow
The Archer
The Brute
Assassin Shadow Master
Assassin Master
Assassin Vetern
Assassin of Shadows
Assassin of Archery
Assassin of Force
Assassin Apprentice
Assassin initiate​

Responsibilites

[/b]Assassin Guild Master- Manages contracts, assassin challenges, and the roster, also initiates the assassin
The Shadow- Not for all eyes to see, I'm not putting it up on this page, I will brief you in TS.
The Archer- Not for non-Guild eyes
The Brute- Not for guild eyes, but the Shadow the Archer and the Brute are equal of rank.
Assassin Shadow Master- An honor for those that are of the stealthiest degree, even above the Guild master(Maybe) in skill, but not of that rank
Assassin Master- Is to take on an apprentice, to train, as well as an initate, there are a court of 5 of these men
Assassin Veteren- To take on an initate, and show the rest how to do it.
Assassin of Shadows- Not for non-guild eyes
Assassin of Archery- Not for non-guild eyes
Assassin of Force- Not for non-guild eyes(These men are ELITE, but not of rank only 8 at a time.)
Assassin Apprentice- A man of the shadows, who is awaiting to become an assassin, to be taken under a master before the becoming of rank
Assassin Initate- The lowest, but youngest of the family, and to be respected as a brother, and to be protected as your kinsmate! To be taken on before becoming of Apprentice.[/b]

Roster

Assassin Guild Master of Shadows- Chaz
Assassin Apprentice of the Guild Master of Shadows- Rain of Dawn
Assassin Initate of the Guild Master of Shadows- DarthTaco
Assassin Initiate mR_dIlLeNgeR
Assassin Initiate Gerontis
Tags are as follows <Rank>_<Name> Ex: Guild_Master_Shadow_Chaz

Applications

I <Insert name here> vow to take the assassin's creed, stated at the bottem of this letter, to bound myself my valor to The Old Assassin Guild, and am bound by my tongue to serve, and maybe die, for my time period withen the Guild.

The Assassin's Creed
Bound in blood, from this point, am I to protect my brothers of assassins and I am to foreverly protect my kinsman
To be bound in blood in the stories of valor over the years of the true assassins of which we are representing today.
Be at peace now. Their words can no longer do harm, for you are an assassin.

(OOC)
Any past leading experiance:

Any past stealth experiance:

What class are you best at:

Steam name:

I will add dude24oak on steam, and accept the group invite if I have steam. And will contact Chaz on the TS channels we will use.

I Rain of Dawn vow to take the assassin's creed, stated at the bottem of this letter, to bound myself my valor to The Old Assassin Guild, and am bound by my tongue to serve, and maybe die, for my time period withen the Guild.

The Assassin's Creed
Bound in blood, from this point, am I to protect my brothers of assassins and I am to foreverly protect my kinsman
To be bound in blood in the stories of valor over the years of the true assassins of which we are representing today.

(OOC)
im second in charge in 1st Maryland (Seccesion regiment)

Not, more than playing public

Shadow, maybe...

Steam name:
I am already on your friends list :grin:

I will add dude24oak on steam, and accept the group invite if I have steam. And will contact Chaz on the TS channels we will use

I DarthTaco vow to take the assassin's creed, stated at the bottem of this letter, to bound myself my valor to The Old Assassin Guild, and am bound by my tongue to serve, and maybe die, for my time period withen the Guild.

The Assassin's Creed

(OOC)
Any past leading experiance: MM regiments, ranging from Pvt to Lt Col.

Any past stealth experiance: If I said, i'd have to kill you...

What class are you best at: The shadow, but if you mean in game, it would be the 3x dagger.

Steam name: sgt_taco351

I will add dude24oak on steam, and accept the group invite if I have steam. And will contact Chaz on the TS channels we will use.

I, mR_dIlLeNgeR, vow to take the Assasin's Creed

The Assassin's Creed

(OOC)
Any past leading experiance:  Headed several clans in garry's mod/half life 2/ Fantasy PW/ Persistent World

Any past stealth experiance: Assasin's Creed, Assasin's hunt, Garry's Mod, pretty much any game, as I try to incorporate stealth into all of my playstyles.

What class are you best at:Stealth

Steam name: SiRadiskul;

Welcome, initiate, we are awaiting Assassin Masters, for now you will be a masterless initiate untill I can take on another one.

The shadows welcome you~The one of the shadows(Chaz)

I though stealth experience was only, since apparently it isn't, mine is manhunt 1 and 2, the assassins creed series, gmod, assassin hunt (derp) and an assassin clan in PW

Shall download the mod again, since I got a new pc.
But shall join you guys anways. :razz:

I <Gerontis> vow to take the assassin's creed, stated at the bottem of this letter, to bound myself my valor to The Old Assassin Guild, and am bound by my tongue to serve, and maybe die, for my time period withen the Guild.

The Assassin's Creed

(OOC)
Not at all, more like follower in MP-games. :lol:

Did played all the Assassins creed games and can come op with some tricks, but been some time I played this mode, so lets just say : litte. :razz:

Stealth and playing as a bot.

Steam name:
Gerontis the cunning

I will add dude24oak on steam, and accept the group invite if I have steam. And will contact Chaz on the TS channels we will use

(Question)
Do we also use Steam as TS ?
I wil be online tonight. ( Live in Holland, so +1u pm/ Berlin time)
Meh, I wil be online tonight and wil hopefully see the group invite on steam.

Welcome initiate, you will be trained under me, in the art of stealth.

(Love your avatar and we use both steam and TS.)
~Guild Master of Stealth Chaz

Back
Top Bottom