The official Goodbye thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Its rather easy for me to move on, which is probably most at fault for us breaking apart. Emotions and things like that are hard for me, and she needed more. I have no dreams, no ambitions and goals, she wanted more out of life. Complete opposites apparently dont work for long.

She, on the other hand, is having a rather tough time at the moment, being rather alone attending university in England with only her sister close by. I do try to support her, talk to her and the like, but seems like that only irritates her and makes me think she probably needs time alone.

I have a lot of actual, physical traveling ahead and also possibly more than a comfortable amount of soul-searching. If I don't make it back before civilization collapses, I'll reminisce the days here fondly during long, nuclear winter nights, sucking bone marrow out of 7 legged deer corpse and crossing fingers I won't cross paths with crodio's warband, there's more than one Marius and one Robespierre in that fella.

So long and thanks for all the posts.

No we won't. Ever since Nemo was appointed eternal moderator we've noticed a sharp rise in false bans and the quality of life here has dropped below the levels seen before the first ever public release of Mount & Blade.

Back
Top Bottom