The Norsemen

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

farber

Regular
The Norsemen

Greetings all. 

The Norsemen are a EU based clan aligned to the Nords.  We are currently recruiting team players who want to take part in organised battles as well as play publicly together at a competitive level.

We seek players of the game, new or experienced, from all troop types. Although as a clan we are primarily Infantry based, we are also looking for some cavalry and archers.

If you're a dedicated team player, a battle hardened axeman, a naked berserker, a crack shot or a mounted scout, get in touch via our website:  http://www.thenorsemb.com/

So we suck, do we? Is that the thanks we get for giving you the offer to join our ranks? Let you train with us and use our TS?
Talking **** about our clan behind my back!? I'll give it straight to you face instead of going behind your back.
Lowlife scum like you guys don't deserve to set foot in Warband.

If that's how you want it, that's what you'll get. Einhärjar/ Shieldings offer you to a trial of arms.

NaglFaar said:
So we suck, do we? Is that the thanks we get for giving you the offer to join our ranks? Let you train with us and use our TS?
Talking **** about our clan behind my back!? I'll give it straight to you face instead of going behind your back.
Lowlife scum like you guys don't deserve to set foot in Warband.

If that's how you want it, that's what you'll get. Einhärjar/ Shieldings offer you to a trial of arms.

Uh what

okiN said:
farber said:
The Norsemen are a EU based clan aligned to the Nords.

Well, gee, that's a new one...

As for NaglFaar's rant, I assume farber has some sort of drama connection with the Einherjar.

Clearly, he spilled his wine on NaglFaar's nice suit.

I need to make it dramatic otherwise they wont accept the duel.

And as for my so assumed "ranting":
threat.jpg

Alright, but I demand to be there. Assuming this will be a proper Nordic duel with a ring of Huscarl shields surrounding the combatants, preventing one from running.

Wait wait, NaglFaar, there will be a shield-circle, right?

And if I can't come I demand vids :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom