SP Native The Mighty Three! [Released 0.25c!] (dead) (0.731)

Users who are viewing this thread

I thought I fixed that bug.... Are you sure you started new game? Probably you are... So I will have to test it myself it seems.

Dranton should always spawn at the salt mine, but of course he may decide to wander off and chase some more farmer girls.

@Hussey Hmm I think I will have to reject your offer. :razz:

@lancer To avoid the 1 unit bug, just dont rerecruit her, its that simple. :wink: I will fix that of course. And yes it turned out better than i would have expected myself. :razz:

Ahhh, I cant find that Xhanatos guy, and my Dranton still isnt popping up. I used the map vision cheat, and still nothing. I've been waiting for him ever sinec I killed him, any Idea on whats goin on?

DynastyFenix said:
Ahhh, I cant find that Xhanatos guy, and my Dranton still isnt popping up. I used the map vision cheat, and still nothing. I've been waiting for him ever sinec I killed him, any Idea on whats goin on?

Don't look for a blue letters unit. Dranton's band is easily disguised amongst bandits. as for the X guy you can find him where you least expect him. :wink:

I´m busy making money. :wink: So I dont know when next update is ready. Maybe I will do some little stuff today... Dont know though i already have to leave again.

The every day a new update was a feature of the last version anyway. :wink:

Did you talked to Dranton after he was defeated by you? It may be that you have to, or else he never leaves zendar tavern.

Xhanatos, is bugged and because i couldnt figure out how to fix that quickly he dont do much now. And yes hes in a place you normally would NEVER look at. I never looked there myself either, so I figured out that would be the best place for a baddie like him. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom