The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aristotle333 said:
IT'S BEING FOR YEARS FOR THE NEW VERSION TO BE RELEASED

does anyone know when at last will it be released

i mean soon like this year or something like who knows? :neutral:

The next release will come when people stop asking for it. Every time someone asks when it'll be released they back up the release date by 3 months. It's actually ready now, but they make us wait because of people like you. Thanks.

Nairagorn said:
The next release will come when people stop asking for it. Every time someone asks when it'll be released they back up the release date by 3 months. It's actually ready now, but they make us wait because of people like you. Thanks.
We also kill a kitteh each time  :twisted:

Nairagorn said:
aristotle333 said:
IT'S BEING FOR YEARS FOR THE NEW VERSION TO BE RELEASED

does anyone know when at last will it be released

i mean soon like this year or something like who knows? :neutral:

good to know at least it is ready  :grin:

fine we will wait until its release
but try not torturing people without reason, for the post before I didn't want to press you developers, sorry though

Thanks though! Until its release then!

Warcat92 said:
it will come out around August 27th 20011

And so we will pass the memory of The Last Days mod throughout countless generations so that finally in 20011 in a far off space station they can play this mod.

JamieK10 said:
And so we will pass the memory of The Last Days mod throughout countless generations so that finally in 20011 in a far off space station they can play this mod.

But it'll rock the space station, like if I play Pac-Man now.

Warcat92 said:
Anyone counted how many times people have asked for a release date. Because if you do and then multiply that by 3 months each, I think you'll find it will come out around August 27th 20011

On my birthday? **** yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom