The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask a question about the RCM for the new release of TLD? I mean, is Ron working on the RCM version now, or will he have to wait till the release before he can start (God forbid that he isn't going to do one :shock:!!)?

On Trueten's note, it reminds me of those missions where I'm asked to kidnap five Rohan Youths, or 3 Elite Riders... then the Quest Giver won't accept my prisoners and I have to use Influence points to back out of the quest. Simple solution of loading the game, though.

Question for old TLD: How do I recruit a person who has gone to fight in the field...? It seems that if I get him captured, then rescue them, they just become a regular soldier instead of a companion.... Any other methods?

just have a look at our new moddb page !!!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-last-days
moddb.jpg

Some new screenshots !!!! :mrgreen

all comments will be welcome  :wink:
Modifier le message

Just a thought:

Has anyone noticed that M&B 1.011 plays much faster than .808?  Setting the combat speed to slow in 1.011 is much faster than setting .808 on fast speed.  It's practically unplayable on 1.011 in my opinion.  I can't figure out why the combat speed is abnormally fast.

This is all in vanilla M&B without mods.  Does anyone else experience this?  I only ask because if The Last Days is converted to 1.011, I wouldn't want to experience this problem while playing.

I think it would run better on 1.011 since it's the newest patch of M&B. Besides, the team porting it to 1.011, would mean that they would make the mod playable in that version with the same or even better gameplay as that of the .808 version. As of the replies i saw, the mod is doing good and they're just 2-4 months away from releasing it.

daniknik said:
I think it would run better on 1.011 since it's the newest patch of M&B. Besides, the team porting it to 1.011, would mean that they would make the mod playable in that version with the same or even better gameplay as that of the .808 version. As of the replies i saw, the mod is doing good and they're just 2-4 months away from releasing it.

He's talking about combat speed, not performance.

Also we never said 2-4 months.

WOW! Triglav changed his avatar. There is new page with awsome screenshoots, so we will see something big soon. By the way:  :shock: it is still on m&b engine. It will be epic game not only mod.  :shock: one more time.

This is so awesome, so glad you got MV on the case, Im still playing my epic game of PoP which is full of sexy coding.  (they made the concept of "achievements" cool again!)
Real curious tho, do you get the oppurtunity to do battle in any/many of those incredible new scenes aka Osgiliath? Also are archers as potent in the new version? I think they were best described in .808 by Khergit Kabob, as nuclear bazookas lol. Good old TLD taught me the value of a good shield.

edit: just looked through those new screenshots, if your not sick of hearing it already, those scenes are INCREDIBLE!!!

Qtee said:
Real curious tho, do you get the oppurtunity to do battle in any/many of those incredible new scenes aka Osgiliath?

Yes.

Qtee said:
Also are archers as potent in the new version? I think they were best described in .808 by Khergit Kabob, as nuclear bazookas lol. Good old TLD taught me the value of a good shield.

They make more sense now. And factions do have their peculiarities.

Qtee said:
edit: just looked through those new screenshots, if your not sick of hearing it already, those scenes are INCREDIBLE!!!

Thank you.

What I'm wondering now, is if anyone would dispute TLD as being anything but THE best mod of M&B... Well, this is the internet, so it goes without saying, but does anyone SMART dispute the fact? My bet is "no" :mrgreen:!

Hearty congratulations will be in order for you lot [TLD Team], when this mod releases. Someone ought to give you a trophy.

Merlkir said:
daniknik said:

He's talking about combat speed, not performance.

Also we never said 2-4 months.

I saw someone said 2-4 months, i thought he is part of the team. I sure hope it's not too long before release.  :smile:

Conners said:
What I'm wondering now, is if anyone would dispute TLD as being anything but THE best mod of M&B... Well, this is the internet, so it goes without saying, but does anyone SMART dispute the fact? My bet is "no" :mrgreen:!

Nobody can tell you. IMO the best mods for MaB (which I've played) atm are SW:Conquest and Rus.

Merlkir said:
Conners said:

Nobody can tell you. IMO the best mods for MaB (which I've played) atm are SW:Conquest and Rus.
PoP 3.01, of course.. until TLD comes out. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom